marabak

Reaction score
I know that it is rare for players to have 20's in everything they need for that position, and I generally think that maybe 15+ is still a top player for leagues such as the Premier League and BBVA etc.

But what about lower leagues down, you can't seriously expect to find players with 15+ playing in Blue Square. So what kind of numbers are you looking at to judge whether a player is good or not for each drop in league/different countries? 13+ for Championship/Romanian top league, 12+, 7+?

Similarly with staff, top teams can get 20/20 scouts etc. but what would you expect for lower teams to still be a valid? Not just scouts either, but coaches etc.

Depends on what lower leagues mean to you but as an answer I would say this.

- Mental stats: Here I would say that you should look for about 70 % of what you look for at a higher level
- Physics: Here, I would look for about 70 %...
- Overall Stats: Perhaps 50 %
- Specific Competence for the role: Here, I would look for at least 60 %

So If looking at a Ballwinner in the CL, ikt would be

Determination: 18-20
Work rate: 18-20

Overall stats: Perhaps 13-18
Specific Competence for the role: 17-20 ( like Tackling, strength)

In League Two, It would be

Determination: 18-20 X 0.7
Work rate: 18-20

Overall stats: Perhaps 13-18 x 0,.5
Specific Competence for the role: 17-20 ( like Tackling, strength) x 0.6

Next Example:

Compare your players to your competition.

Here, I would look not only in the team report/team meetings, but also by looking at the players starting in the opposition
Like their fullbacks, if they have the average pace of 12, then perhaps your wingers should also have at least 12. If their MCs have 12 in strength and tackling, then yours should have that to etc etc.

For forwards in the lower leagues I sacrifice other stats for pace, below prem 10 in finishing but 15+ in pace will bag you goals

Cheers guys. Very in depth there TheBetterHalf, I'm pretty grateful. I think I might have a crack at LLM soon, getting a little bored with always being a top club.

I concur with TBH, it depends on the league and as @thefwf said, pace gets you alot of goals in LLM.

mental stats are the most important stats for me.. they perform well better.

example, BWM = workrate,determination, aggressive, anticipation.

Easiest way to make a winning team at any level is to look for pace in every position (tho be mindful of the fact that pace at cb means difference than pace on wings). For this reason even at cb/dm I dont like players with less than 12 pace.