Simao12

Reaction score
So here is my lineup , tell me your opinions of what would you change in it (A)

Edit* i play with Ricardo Carvalho instead of Albiol , but he was injured :|

I think there's a thread for this somewhere? Anyway, pretty pointless. Obviously you have the perfect team, and all the money to go and buy whoever you want so why do you need suggestions?

Play with one striker and put alonso into holding midfield then push either kaka or pastore into attacking midfield

Youve got to get ronaldo attacking more, hes top goalscorer on my game playing him AMR push him forward and let him do everything for you
Id push kaka forward more as well

I see , but im testing the Il Devasto from Satarox , to see if its really worth it

Danyul , try some Constructive argument next time please :)

i already tought in buying Aguero in January , but not sure yet

He has Hulk but he looks to be out injured. Hulk is AMR on my game though oO) and I haven't trained him.

I would change the tactics, they look lame and boring considering you are Madrid, no wonder you are second..

Im 2nd cuz i have 1 game less , and lost to barcelona away 2-1 :| ,

I see , but im testing the Il Devasto from Satarox , to see if its really worth it

Danyul , try some Constructive argument next time please :)

Devasto needs two defensive midfielders in the CM spots, or at least midfielders who can do soe defensive work. Change your tactics.

sell Kaka or Canalles with Granero. You dont need 5 playmakers. Also, you need to buy some winger. Some youth winger for backup. My tip is :
I dont think Raikan would mind :)
And maybe some def mid like mauricio isla or efrain juarez. They can play on many positions, so thats a plus too :) One more thing: Swap DiMaria and Ozil, train Ozil to LW and he will be better than Ribery. Maybe even some young ST like Babacar or Yaya Sanogo or even :
I dont think StuW would mind also :D

Hope this helps :)

make your own **** formation.
you have an amazing team but it's probably wasted with the two strikers. be better with higuain up top by himself, probably pastore right behind them and you NEED xabi alonso in the team, he's a must.

You need to get a decent defensive minded midfielder to break up the oppositions play, moussa sissoko would be my shout