Raso93lfc

Reaction score
Hello, started new season with Everton ( and im LFC fan haha :D, ( not so interesting playing with top 5 teams from EPL... )) so, with everon its not so easy, started few times, also few times in first season got to the Europa league, but 2nd was soo bad... so i started again.. :) Sold jelavic 18.25mil eur, heitinga 10mil eur, baines 24mil eur. Bought schneiderlin from southampton ( always buying him, fantastic player ) Burdisso from Boca, Fierro from mexico, nemanja matic from benfica ... :p

View attachment 343579View attachment 343580View attachment 343581

So here are the few screen shots of my tactic ( don't like to use other guys tactis whats point of playing fm then, but help is ok with me :D ) So what would you change, any tips ? Would you buy anyone else ( Got about 20 mil eur to spend, i think i need striker cause Fierro is still young and DL... ) ?

I need help guysss :)
Regards!

Lot of injuries for pre start of season, never happened that before, maybe i start again :S Btw i will use same tactic and recommand me some good players for everton! :) ( will get ~50mil when sell baines, jelavic and heitinga )