jonesbilly194

Reaction score
as the title suggests I need opinions on what you would do in my situation. the situation, simple.. i am managing Liverpool on the new update and have no money, I play a 352 with a BWM & a BBM. Either role well suited to victor wanayama and I've heard he's an animal so want to get him, unsettled him and got a deal for 8 million, 20k a week, thing is someone will have to go and I've got an offer from man city for lucas leiva who gets 65k a week, the offer is worth 17mil..

so, sell lucas drop 40K in wages and make 9mill and get young wanayama or keep lucas as he's very good..

IMO, sell Lucas, and strengthen the rest of the team!

have done just that, sold lucas and bought in;
eduardo - loan
okore - 2mil
wanayama - 8mil
rat -loan
wolff eikrem - 3mil

i think, personally, if you get an offer for a good player (not your best) which allows you to strengthen a few areas in your squad with players that will come good then i always go for it, if the price is right of course ;)

have done just that, sold lucas and bought in;
eduardo - loan
okore - 2mil
wanayama - 8mil
rat -loan
wolff eikrem - 3mil
That's Great! With Wanyama you are set for the next 10 or so years! What year are you in anyway?

Last edited:
SFolio:1719485 said:
That's Great! With Wanyama you are set for the next 10 or so years! What year are you in anyway?
I've just started in my first season, im trying to get rid of downing.. can only get loan offers :/ need some good defensive wingers as cover for Enrique and Johnson

Djzone:1719383 said:
i think, personally, if you get an offer for a good player (not your best) which allows you to strengthen a few areas in your squad with players that will come good then i always go for it, if the price is right of course ;)

imo lucas was probably one of my best actually haha, but I guess Wanyama isn't far off him and he speaks English already so settling in period shouldn't be long. plus big victor will develop into a machine hopefully