What would you like to see on FM2009?

To be fair, it is more annoying when they say FA Silent. But that happens a lot for me :)

It would be amazing if:

-You could get a job as a national youth manager without being the full national manager e.g. England U21 coach.
-And a one in a million chance of Streakers or violent fans would be hilarious.
-Less repetitve questions from the media.
-Say you get to like season 2043 you may have retired by then but it would be amazing if you could use all your earnings throughout your career to become a chairman and delve into the world of chairmanship, i know the game is called Football Manager 2009 not Roman Abramovic 2009 but it would be an aspect of the game that would make a good game truly special.

i think it would be good if u could be a youth team manager, like in charge on under 18s at a club. I know this is an option as well as managing first team, but would be an interesting way to start a career just in charge of a teams youth.

Basically build your career up from the bottom like be a pro mode in fifa - i like this idea :D

new skin and lay out to mix things up a bit.

chairman mode :D

i like the chairman mode idea to i would like the opportunity to do things such as sign managers, earn money give money to the team and so on.

alot of ideas ive been reading i would agree with such as, Choice of kit sponsers like Carling or AIG and Nike Adidas and stuff.

things such as team days out and stuff ( team bonding ) some players dont get along with each other aswell so you could try get them to sit down and talk.

One thing i like about fm09 is you can now send your scout or coach to search for possible loan players from a certain club. Like im Rangers and i wanted some great youngsters so i sent him to Arsenal where all the young talent is most times.

maltese league or i stop fm in malta we are crazzy about it but no maltese league it will be boring for as thanks