Whatever happened to the wonderkid?

russ walker

Reaction score
Does anybody remember a 12yr old wonderkid called Jorda at PSV on CM07. If so, what happened to him, can't find him anymore.

Does anybody remember a 12yr old wonderkid called Jorda at PSV on CM07. If so, what happened to him, can't find him anymore.

It's most likely he was a regen because SI aren't allowed to put real 12 year olds in the game.

No definately not a regen he was on it every time I played it

Just done a quick search on him and as far as I'm aware, he's only appeared on championship manager websites so maybe you're getting the games confused?

I said champ man, I thought the databases would be pretty much the same though

Are you sure, there can't be that many differences can there. Theres only so many footballers on the planet isn't there.

I meant different companies and different rules/regulations etc :)

Fm do not allow any players under the age of 14-16 to be on the official database.

I agree that there are only that many football players in the world of course at that time he was only 12 hence SI never added him to their database :)

I would suggest finding a Cm forum and asking in there ;)

Oh right, sorry you did. Don't think he appears on Football Manager databases.

Fair enough, I don't play champ man anymore I was just wondering if anyone had come across him on FM

have you personally got Fm11, have you tried to search for him before? :)

welcome to the site though! Fm>Cm :p

Yeah I've got FM11 but I play FM10, prefer it. Searched him on both but never found him, saying that I've never loaded up Angolan players so maybe I should try that. Probably just didn't develop like they thought he would and plays for a pub now.

Hmmm, quick search on "an internet search engine" Jordelino "Jorda" Nzita, currently playing for NAC Breda.

Born in '94, so he's what 16-17yo

Hmmm, quick search on "an internet search engine" Jordelino "Jorda" Nzita, currently playing for NAC Breda.

Born in '94, so he's what 16-17yo

So I was right, he's playing for a pub team.

i think i found him - jorda must have been a nickname. his full name is jordelino nzita