It's and download that searches your fm database.

There's a download on the site.

Its more a type of add-on for your game, it can be gotten by downloading it off the internet separately.

The genie scout is a tool that allows you to see the stats (including the hidden ones), Current Ability, Potential Ability and price of a player. It's an easy way to find your best buys and best young players but is considered cheating by many.

I have used it in a past version 2010/2011 i think but i wouldn't recommend it, it makes young talent too easy to find and means that you can sign the best young players in the world before they get known.

This makes the game boring as after 1-2 season these young players become worlds best.
I feel it ruins the game but it is your choose if you want to try it out.
ONeill out.

Its more a type of add-on for your game, it can be gotten by downloading it off the internet separately.

The genie scout is a tool that allows you to see the stats (including the hidden ones), Current Ability, Potential Ability and price of a player. It's an easy way to find your best buys and best young players but is considered cheating by many.

I have used it in a past version 2010/2011 i think but i wouldn't recommend it, it makes young talent too easy to find and means that you can sign the best young players in the world before they get known.

This makes the game boring as after 1-2 season these young players become worlds best.
I feel it ruins the game but it is your choose if you want to try it out.
ONeill out.
I won't use it then :)

Also - I've checked a few players potential ability stats, can that be pushed higher with good training tactics etc?

Potential ability dictates the maximum that a person's Current Abilityhttp://footballmanager.wikia.com/wiki/Current_Ability attribute can ever rise to, and therefore how good they can possibly become. It can be a value between 1 and 200 (with 200 being the best).

If a player has a potential ability of 180, the max level they can reach is 180. No matter what you do that is the best he will ever get too.

Hope i helped. Happy to answer any other questions you have :)
ONeill out.

No I mean, I clicked on the player and clicked potential attributes, it showed like 19 finishing etc, will I be able to get it higher than that

No I mean, I clicked on the player and clicked potential attributes, it showed like 19 finishing etc, will I be able to get it higher than that

What's the age?

Also, in the player report you can see the potential stars and the current stars.

Btw, Potential ability and current ability gives you what the player may grow, not his stats, so if he comes from youthintake will all 20, he does not need to have a great PA.

Oh i understand what you mean now.

You want to know if he can improve his attributes.

There is a number of things that will determine this:
Age once he reaches a certain age he will stop improving and begin declining.
Potential ability if he has reached his max current ability he will not improve.
Training you can put him a specific finishing training which will focus on improving that stat.
tutoring if young get a senior player to tutor him, this will improve certain stats.

These are the main things that will affect the attributes of a player

Any other questions, happy to answer :)
O'Neill out.

What's the age?

Also, in the player report you can see the potential stars and the current stars.

Btw, Potential ability and current ability gives you what the player may grow, not his stats, so if he comes from youthintake will all 20, he does not need to have a great PA.
He's got 197 PA, he's 19. View attachment 335782

Oh i understand what you mean now.

You want to know if he can improve his attributes.

There is a number of things that will determine this:
Age once he reaches a certain age he will stop improving and begin declining.
Potential ability if he has reached his max current ability he will not improve.
Training you can put him a specific finishing training which will focus on improving that stat.
tutoring if young get a senior player to tutor him, this will improve certain stats.

These are the main things that will affect the attributes of a player

Any other questions, happy to answer :)
O'Neill out.
I still don't think you get it? I'm saying, right, on GenieScout, I got one of my regens up, it showed his stats NOW, then I clicked potential stats, and it showed like 19 finishing etc, will I be able to get his finishing higher than the 19 that it said?

He's got 197 PA, he's 19. View attachment 335782

What a brilliant regen! i can see he will reach his potential as he has 17 determination, which in turn will make his personality professional/ambitious which is very important in player development.

His stats should rise consistently for the next 3-4 years, i can see him reaching 19/20 ''off the ball'' and ''finishing'' if given plenty of game time. :)

O'Neill out

With so much to learn, if you play him, you will have a huge star on your squad!!!

Any particular training regime for him you recommend?

He looks like the new Balotelli if you ask me

Any particular training regime for him you recommend?

That owuld depend on ohow you want to use him. Here, yhou have a player that could become better than Messi so you really ned to think about if there are any areas that you could sacrifice on the benefit of others. As an example, if you are going to use him as a striker rather than a winger, then I would probably train him to fit the role of a complete FC. If wanting him to be an allround winger ( and probably the best the qworls has ever seen), then I would go for "Defensive Winger" to make him even more complete.

That owuld depend on ohow you want to use him. Here, yhou have a player that could become better than Messi so you really ned to think about if there are any areas that you could sacrifice on the benefit of others. As an example, if you are going to use him as a striker rather than a winger, then I would probably train him to fit the role of a complete FC. If wanting him to be an allround winger ( and probably the best the qworls has ever seen), then I would go for "Defensive Winger" to make him even more complete.
I'd want him to be a striker. Better than Messi? Are you having a doddle?

Last edited: