Ramires

Reaction score
gonna start a new game being arsenal on fm,

What tactic should i employ?

I've used a 4-2-2-2 to great success with Arsenal, remaining unbeaten 15 games into the Premiership season, not dropping a single point.

The 2 wide wingers of Nasri and Walcott work incredibly well.

Try using my Unorthodox 4-2-3-1 tactic.. Worked perfectly for me as Arsenal.

This is the 3rd time you totally ignore the rules, even though having been given directions.Thread moved into the subforum

I used that before, and it's not doing me any good. The tactic is meant for getting a draw rather than a win.

@White Wolf
Is the tactic like "Il Devasto"?

I play a 4-2-3-1 with 3 AMCs and it works for me.

Well it got me 3 PL titles in a row...

Well it got me 3 PL titles in a row...
Well, the tactic can win, but it gives me more draws than wins and the wins are mostly 1-0 or 2-1 wins. I'm not sure if you tweaked it, if not then I'm just bad at the tactic. What I hate about that tactic is that the shooting is at very minimum, they just hold the ball in the box and not shoot. Moreover, they never cross nor pass when they go wide. They cut inside then hold the ball until then get a corner or the ball goes out of bounce or stolen from the opposition.

Well, the tactic can win, but it gives me more draws than wins and the wins are mostly 1-0 or 2-1 wins. I'm not sure if you tweaked it, if not then I'm just bad at the tactic. What I hate about that tactic is that the shooting is at very minimum, they just hold the ball in the box and not shoot. Moreover, they never cross nor pass when they go wide. They cut inside then hold the ball until then get a corner or the ball goes out of bounce or stolen from the opposition.

Sounds like you just suck at FM ;)

It's not really a plug + play tactic, but I didn't change it drastically until 2016/17 when I made it even better by playing Theo up front. Just buy Eden Hazard and you're sorted.

Sounds like you just suck at FM ;)

It's not really a plug + play tactic, but I didn't change it drastically until 2016/17 when I made it even better by playing Theo up front. Just buy Eden Hazard and you're sorted.

Yeap I suck, but I never regret dumping that tactic after losing to Barca 2-6 and making my own [won Barca on penalties (FT 1-1)]