Gerri

Reaction score
after reading reviews people seem to think its really bad ?

So is steam ******* the game up and is the 3d view retarded as ive read on review ?

It's....it's...it's really awesome. At least for me. I have no problems with Steam, works fine, like every other games. The match engine is **** sometimes, I mean opponent gets the winning goal in the 97th minute, with +3 additional minutes, but I got used to it, and it's rare. So, you should try out the demo.

pre this weeks update id have said its awesome, the best football manager game you could wish for, but al thesenew updates just screw everything up for no good reason and it becomes rather tiresome having steam updating every half an hour, im starting to lose interest in this years edition to be honest.

it's a minority that have issues with steam and usually its something they do wrong. Well I still don't like 3d that much but do use it for replays. It's certainly an improvement on last year but that's not saying much. Basically its as good as ever, just with more features. same as every year basically

Its amazing, alot more realistic than FIFA, one of the best PC games ever

Steam is lame for some people, such as myself, but there's a good chance that you will have no problems with it.. Also 3D view is a bit weird, the new director cam is a piece of shiiiiz, but the normal TV cam is still good.

I've read pretty much all of the reviews by respected sites and despite them all giving FM a rating of least 90% they seemed to spend most of the article making fun of it.. Odd.

But, yeah, download the demo. Six months is more than enough time to give you the opportunity to decide whether you like it or not. :)

Tbh, nothing special. Good as usual. Like Andy said, director camera is bad, I use it only for replies.
I had few problems with steam ( had to download it yesterday again along with FM), but it's playable. So I would recommend it. Though to give 40e for this game is little too much.

steam is fine and always has been since 2006 when i started using it :) i also really enjoy the new game, a couple of the new features i have found to be really nifty, i'd say its a definate buy. but ive had every cm/fm since cm 97/98 so i would say that :D