Reaction score
My home form is the best in the league:

npowerChampionshipInformation_LeagueTable.png

Overall position:

npowerChampionshipInformation_LeagueTable-3.png

Now the Away form:

npowerChampionshipInformation_LeagueTable-2.png

Does anyone know why this is?

Check the Morale, If its low give them good team talks, No Cruel ones I never do them it keeps Morale up:)

We've won all our home games apart from 1, which we drew, just away, the morale is all good to superb.

Hmm, Don't know try change your tactics and is their any unhappy players if so make them happy or it will disturb.

It's nothing to do with the tactics, i won League 1 last year, we haven't lost at home, and everyone in the club is satisfied, i got rid of all the unhappy players. It's so annoying especially as i just lost 2-1 to Birmingham away again :/

Try different tactics away from home, maybe more defensive and hit them on the counter-attack.

It depends on how you play really but the same tactics don't always work the same at home and away. It's probably more to do with that than morale. Morale would affect you on both accounts.

I think away and home is different as said above. Home is much easier to win due to it is home ground with their own fans etc but while at away they prob will need more motivating or change the tactic. Maybe you're going too attacking in away? I normally try to play cautious and pass the ball around in away games because i don't want to go headless into away games. While Home games we have more chance to win so i go attacking side.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Also i think because the pitch is different all the time in away games, it is useful to change tactics and adapt to the pitch size. So if pitch small, use one that is effective in that. Because if you normally use a tactic that uses Maximum size pitch for example and you go into a small pitch in Away using that tactic, it will be very ineffective.

Are you Roy Hodgson?