Reaction score
View attachment 104270View attachment 104269

Completely out of the blue and no explanation as to what's caused this. I don't really care as he was never going to challenge for the first team, but if it'd happened to a real prospect I'd be proper annoyed. It's happened to other players in the past, though I think this is the first time it's happened to me in this year's game. Anyone got any ideas?

Check his injury history. Says in 2nd shot, injury setback knocked his confidence.

I've seen that happen once or twice, I think it can only happen for regens, and it can happen the other way, as in their determination can shoot right up due to off-field events I think

It happened to one of my most promising regens the other day, clubs in a higher division had been sniffing around so I ended up selling, was a bit annoying when I saw it happen!

Went back and checked, he was injured a month before and was out for 7 weeks in the end. Would that really change one of your mental attributes for good though?

I'm not sure it has anything to do with the injury, it says their progress has been set back by injury when any of their stats drop, not just Determination. I think it's just a random thing that can happen to regens from time to time, very rare though

Yeah, it's just a rare, random event in the game.