Danny Guthrie and Steven Harper are acting weird too. Asking for first team football when I start them every game.:mad:

That's happening to me too. Everyone is in at least "good" morale except for one guy on my team. He's getting targeted by the opposing managers, yet when I look at how he's feeling, all I get is "Is happy playing for club"

I got into the Prem, and he was still crying about it, so I'm just going to sell him, less hassle.

if that's the case why was Mannini always 'very poor' on my Sampdoria save? All the opposition managers were bothered about was Cassano, Mannini never got a mention but his morale was always 'very poor'...

It all depends on whether they thrive under pressure or collapse.

I would of thought Vassel had the experience to thrive under the pressure, and not crumble?

What a flaker!

I didn't drop Sissoko or Borris when they were being targeted even though their morale was through the floor, and they still performed perfectly well (perhaps not brilliantly, but good enough). What happened was other players 'stepped up to the plate', first Borris which made him the target of opposition managers and of course Nicoise.

The bug seems to be affecting morale, not performance, or at least it is for me... None of the players that have been targeted by AI managers have had really bad games because of it (or not that I could tell). Poor performances have, generally, been a team problem in the games we've lost, rather than any single player.

It's an annoyance when the rest of the team has good, v.good and superb morale and one of your key players has v.poor, sure, but if it's not affecting the player's or the team's performances, there isn't really a problem... is there?

i get it with Torres a lot, top scorer, starts every game, morale poor. i have a theory it maybe coz i've subbed him after he's scored - gotta give those young guns match time though. gonna monitor this over next few days