What's On?

the cool cats :D they're awesome, especially ted's guitar solo lmao

Finished all 5 seasons of 24 - cant believe season 6 isnt out til November. Just started watching Heroes

House 2nd..pfffft. House is great, every episode is brilliant :D

Yeah every episode is brilliant....but so are most/all Scrubs episodes, and they are funnier.

Season 6 was one of the best but my favourite episode is from season 5, My Half-Acre. Love the air band.

Yeah that was a good ep.

it just is, especially the finale, worst finale ever for defs, usually thewy have like 5 mins after the big climax, but the big climax happesn right at the satrt of the ep, then its loads of drivvle, plus you can tell they added the chloe storyline on at the last minute cos next season will be in a diff city with a new cast.

Even the producers admited 24 has declined in quality

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Sean is downloading Carnivale. Yey!

why didnt i get a breaking news for watching 6 feet under :(

Because everyone already knows you're cool.

Scrubs

<table class="wikitable"><tbody><tr><td style="text-align: left;">Season 7</td> <td style="text-align: center;">
</td> <td style="text-align: center;">September 27, 2007</td> <td style="text-align: center;">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Not tooo bad a wait i suppose, compared to Lost anyway. But it's only 18 episodes long!!

Noooo, 22 isn't even enough. 18 is just lazy :(

So Prison Break has started again in the States. Anybody watched it yet or are you just waiting for it to start on Sky One instead?

I did, was ok, cudnt member much of what happened in previous season so wasnt sure what was going on :p

Yeah i've seen it, think it was pretty good tbh but probably won't be as good as the previous two seasons.

Anything will be better Season 2, Desperate Housewives was better than PB Season 2.