Whats the best facepack

San Adam

Reaction score
whats the best face pack that covers the most players thanks!

The megapack on sortitoutsi with 80000 pictures...

there's a new megapack out on 'a special website' you can download from, with all the Club logo's, kits, comp logos etc and player faces more than 100,000 with all the youth.

there's a new megapack out on 'a special website' you can download from, with all the Club logo's, kits, comp logos etc and player faces more than 100,000 with all the youth.
can you provide link?

Thanks!!

Is there one where I don't have to download them as a torrent and can just put them in to my SI folders? The megapack is too much effort :$

can you provide link?

Thanks!!
I think he is trying to say his source is a torrent. I think...

You can post the link, LgsLord32 - torrenting itself is not illegal. You will only get infracted if you post a link to pirated software ect.

Anyway, the sortitoutsi is good.I have been using it for a while now.

Last edited:
Sortitoutsi Cut-Out Megapack is fantastic. Been using since the start of FM10 now and I have not turned back. Very high quality, and will cover most players that you come across on the game, as well as a huge number of staff, and even lots of referees! For me, there is nothing better than the Sortitoutsi Megapack.

Ive downloaded it.. but it asks me to find a program for it to work with and stuff. Basically..its not working :(

HELLP

thanks for all the help but i couldnt find one with all the leagues yesterday so i decided to download one for every league

Couple of hours depending on your connection and Computer/laptop.

cheers properly just cancel it though, going to start a new save now so cba waiting for it.

download it while you play fm :S
it works with save games, all graphics do

You will need software to unpack it though, depending on which download site you use, usually comes packed as a RAR I think.