Whats The Best Football Match You've Been To?

• Thread starter Thread starter *Dallas*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 3K
Despite only being 11, it has to be Istanbul 2005 without a doubt. United and Everton games are always brilliant, the majority of European nights. Most games at Anfield are very special, the atmosphere is truly unique.

Champions League Final 2005 Liverpool AC Milan....

Wooah. I was only 11 at the time, but **** me. What a game.

'Like'.

Rangers 7 - 1 Dundee Utd

Amazing game ! was there with my brother and dad was amazing :) 2 - 0 at half time and just demolished them in the second half :D Madjid Bougherra scored a solo effort from his own half, not bad for a centre-back :P

Shelbourne 2-0 Hajduk Split in Tolka park. we were 3-2 down from the away leg and to this day remain the only irish side to get to the 3rd qualifying stage of the CL. Rogers goal in the 81st min was special to put us one up and then some Ndo magic to set up Moore for the second in injury time. You couldnt write it

I watched that on TV enjoyed every minute of it, i was really happy that night
for all the wrong reasons lol

CELTIC 6 - 2 Rangers

Larssons chip = best old firm goal ever

I watched that on TV enjoyed every minute of it, i was really happy that night
for all the wrong reasons lol

I was directly behind the goal where the goals were scored and if there was no net the first oal would have hit me in the face. Davey Rogers <3

I wish I'd been able to watch it but Motherwell and Hibs 6-6 would have been awesome! Don't have Sky though...:(

The 2006 FA Cup final was fantastic, albeit ending against my team. The atmosphere in the Millenium Stadium is so much better than in Wembley IMO...

Nottingham Forest 5-2 Derby at the city ground and then we won them at pride(less) park but didn't go watch that

The 2006 FA Cup final was fantastic, albeit ending against my team. The atmosphere in the Millenium Stadium is so much better than in Wembley IMO...

I agree, great game. :)

Out of the amazing games I've seen at Argyle, I've narrowed it down:

Plymouth Argyle 3 - 2 Bristol City: A Massive game on a March Tuesday Night, we was heading towards relegation. Bradley Wright-Phillips was making his Home Park debut and he opened the scoring and Chris Clark then made it 2-0. But as we feared, Bristol made it 2-2 in the second half- But, last minute of the match- The heart and pride of Plymouth Argyle, the captain- Carl Fletcher, smashed in a stunning shot, 3-2- Electric Celebrations, Electric hopes of survival.

Plymouth Argyle 2 - 0 Exeter City: Excellent atmosphere, with no violence thankfully. A wonderful result against our rivals, Bradley Wright-Phillips with both goals. Best in Devon still, what a night that was to be an Argyle fan.

And..

Arsenal 3 - 1 Plymouth Argyle: An FA Cup trip to the Emirates, and what a wonderful stadium it was. Argyle fans were fantastic, and Duguid's goal :wub:

i also went to the barcelona real madrid game this season where barca owned them 5-0

Back