whats the best marking for my dm...

danichese

Reaction score
im in 2018, de rossi is 34 and an absolute beast still, obviously his pace and acceleration have gone down a bit, 12 acc and 12 pac,

im playing him in the dmc role as a def mid, would it make more sense for him to zonal mark or man mark, i just have the idea that if he tightly man marks he will get worn out more.

hes in a midfield triangle with gourcuff as a adv playmaker attack, and some immense regen as a box to box, plus i have fullbacks set as wing backs as support.

any help would be appreciated, not like my tactic doesnt work, i just want to make it more perfect
derossiw.jpg

Last edited:
Man mark, if he marks Zonal then he would need to close down the players more. You can try anchor man too if you want.

He is a brilliant player according to the stats,his stamina is still pretty high. Although i wouldnt let him run alot. Has 18 marking anyway :)

He is a brilliant player according to the stats,his stamina is still pretty high.

Yeah i feel he has another 2 years in him still, he actually wants a 5 year contract lol

yeah i tried zonal, and my midfield went to **** in the few games that followed.

i will try anchorman, maybe tweek to more long shots.

thanks

i always have DDR as box to box, not DM. he usually gets 5-10 goals per season. actually scored a hat trick once too.

DDR still has decent stamina at 34, so i'm sure he can still pull a box to box role in your game

having 2 box to box in the middle and an advanced playmaker ahead of them is fine. i used to do that when i still had brighi

i thought of that, but i have some immense regen who is better at it really, i was thinking of him as a deep laying playmaker with to box to boxes in front of him, but gourcuff is to good a playmaker.

Brighi is an absolute legend, he is so underrated.

Thank you