themisg4paok

Reaction score
I cant find a stable tactic, i tried almost all tactics except asymetric and 3-defence tactics. I just cant make it work. Please post here if u have any tactic that works.

Depends who you are, who you bought, who your playing, how you want to play and which league your in.

I was thinking the same as you, but a plug and play tactic can work almost for every team if it isn't too offensive. I had find 2 tactics at fm15, nothing till now at current version.

stop thinking about plug and play, semi dead idea...

look at what wkdsouls wrote, figure out what works for your team with your current players

I cant find a stable tactic, i tried almost all tactics except asymetric and 3-defence tactics. I just cant make it work. Please post here if u have any tactic that works.

These three work as good as it's possible in the current patch:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/351940-mahluk.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...formation-works-low-mid-high-table-teams.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/351959-devastator.html

There are a lot of great tactics on here. But, please understand how the game works. Even understand how real life football works. There is no such thing as "best tactic". Never has and never will be one. There are so many factors that come in play. One tactic will be good for one team, but for another team, it simply won't work. That is for the game and real life football. What is your definition of plug and play? Just about every tactic on here is set to not need any changes to it. That is the point of this forum, to share completed tactics. So, by that definition, every tactic is then a plug and play. You upload it to your game, you select it and then your job is to assign the right players to the right positions, team train properly, individually train properly and bring in the right players that fit THAT system. Different players fit different systems. What do you think a plug and play is? You upload your tactic and then go on holiday the whole season and everything magical fixes itself? Every tactic is technically a plug and play in the sense that you don't need to make any changes to the tactic, nor need to make in game adjustments. I never had to and I am doing just fine. Can you? of course, but you don't need to. The tactics I use are created to play a certain style, so why am I going to change that?

how you want to play and which league your in?
o.png

Just use 3 proven tactics (I use my own cautious style, Mahluk and my Bayern-recreation tactic)

Cautious = Counter, flud tactic
Mahluk = Good tactic, don't use that often except when I need to confuse opposition
Bayern = Attacking, high creative freedom... pretty good for home games.

Just use 3 proven tactics (I use my own cautious style, Mahluk and my Bayern-recreation tactic)

Cautious = Counter, flud tactic
Mahluk = Good tactic, don't use that often except when I need to confuse opposition
Bayern = Attacking, high creative freedom... pretty good for home games.
Thanks a lot mate, i will try this tactics, i allready use mahluk tactic and its good.

how you want to play and which league your in?
o.png
I play different leagues, i want to play a possession tactic at home and away with smaller teams not score 5 and concede 2-3, i prefer 2-0 etc, and i want a defensive-counter tactic for matches at europe with bigger teams. I play with PAOK at Greek Superleague which is my team.