Whats the best way to get out of your deep lying playmaker

bdare

Reaction score
Hi guyz. I play a short passing attacking 442 tactic with ease and all departments are going well except my deep lying playmaker, Would like to ask what has been the best setting for you for that position. i cant get past 6.7 6.9 ratings .

Last edited:
Hi,

I use a 4-4-2 too, but a diamond, and the ratings are almost the same for my main playmaker.
he plays as advanced playmaker even if a middlefieder role.

I think it's done because his role is to pass the ball and be a support in offense.

Yer i know right. ratings are annoying plus i cant get him to assist enough, even though i set him as playmaker.

Anyone out there with any success with a deep lying playmaker. Please share,
Hi,

I use a 4-4-2 too, but a diamond, and the ratings are almost the same for my main playmaker.
he plays as advanced playmaker even if a middlefieder role.

I think it's done because his role is to pass the ball and be a support in offense.

Tbh an playmaker needs mixed passing, through balls often to get the best out of them.

Yup got that down. was using the classic tactic version earlier with great success and might change it to tactic creator as setting an individual playmaker on classic is a bit annoying
Tbh an playmaker needs mixed passing, through balls often to get the best out of them.