Whats the biggest offer you ever got?

TommyTomster

Reaction score
So, tell me guys, what is the biggest offer you have ever gotten for a player, myself i got an offer of £36 million for Antoine Griezman from Barca that i turned down, yeah im an idiot....
View attachment 274663

42 million (God **** insane) for Di Maria on my Blackpool save, and around 49 million for a regen called Victor Essien on the same save from Man City. I accepted the offer for Di Maria but Essien is too good. I'd upload a screenie but idk how.

My current save now, Modric 29Mill 10 months left on his contract. Good deal I Think.

50 euro million paid in full for Alexis Sánchez.

55M for either Hazard or Neymar. Don't remember which one. The other one was 50M. Ow, this is in euros btw.

42 million (God **** insane) for Di Maria on my Blackpool save, and around 49 million for a regen called Victor Essien on the same save from Man City. I accepted the offer for Di Maria but Essien is too good. I'd upload a screenie but idk how.
The simplest way is downloading a program called Gyazo wich is a screenshot program and changing fm to windowed mode and taking a screenshot and post a link of the website it brings you to with your screenshot :)

The simplest way is downloading a program called Gyazo wich is a screenshot program and changing fm to windowed mode and taking a screenshot and post a link of the website it brings you to with your screenshot :)

or just click alt+F9 in FM?

im never a big team but i got offered 26mill for sanogo 2016

At Southampton, was offered 22 mil for Jan Vertonghen. Rejected it still because I don't have any cheap alternatives for replacement.

Biggest deal I accepted was 18.75 mil for Giannis Fetzadis. Bought him in the 2nd season for 4 mil pounds, and sold at close to 4x profit. ^^

Got offered £45.5million for Neven Subotic and £49million for Mats Hummels in my Dortmund save! Both from R.Madrid and both rejected. Wasn't really under pressure both had 4-5 years left on their contracts and are extremely happy to stay since trophies are being won left, right and centre!

Just sold Van Persie first season to Inter for 34m Euro

or an easier way would be to change fm to windowed mode and press the PrtSc (printscreen) button and then paste it to paint and save and upload :D

Hehe, but well the easiest way really is the Alt+F9 :p abit foolish me of going about the gyazo thing :p