Melia

Reaction score
Hi I haven't posted much but been on this site for quite a while.

I just want to know what the problem is with players ******** up one on ones or missing easy goal opportunitys.

For example mata skimmed three players got round the keeper and blasted it wide!!!!!

So is it a bug? Or is mata on crack? It also happened with drogba!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

It seems for me when i put my match prep onto attacking movement it seems to get better. Also with a slower tempo of passing.

My match prep is the same. Although my tempo of passing is quick. I haven't lost a game yet but its annoying when my team misses open opportunitys and only win 1-0 or 2-0.

Hi I haven't posted much but been on this site for quite a while.

I just want to know what the problem is with players ******** up one on ones or missing easy goal opportunitys.

For example mata skimmed three players got round the keeper and blasted it wide!!!!!

So is it a bug? Or is mata on crack? It also happened with drogba!!

Did you mean Torres ;)

I think the goalscoring this season is a lot more realistic. In my first season the league's top scorer was Aguero with 22, on FM it would have been someone random like Kevin Doyle with 40 while playing for Wolves who were relegated and only scored 49 goals as a team.

I see Rodallega miss easy chances all the time (I'm Wigan), chances that I could score with my left foot. But I guess it would be a pretty boring game if you only got to watch like 1 shot per match.. This way the results stay realistic and you have something to keep you interested. But it's frustrating as ****. And besides, players miss in real life. If they scored every one on one then the top scorer in the league would be on about 50 not 20.