blekaut

Reaction score
Im currently spending around 40k for wages and my budget is 55k. For my transfer budget I have around 2m. But when my offer for a player gets accepted I can only offer around 300 pounds per week eventhough I should be able to offer around 15k. Can I fix this somehow?
I'm Crewe btw

Strange the only way to increase wage limit is to adjust your transfer budget with the slider but you can only do this once a month.

I already tried that, I gave up all of my 2mio transfer budget just to increase wages but it still doesnt let me offer them more that around 300 per week

I already tried that, I gave up all of my 2mio transfer budget just to increase wages but it still doesnt let me offer them more that around 300 per week

check the squad status you are offering in the contract, maybe that would help?

Tried that as well, even 'key players' can only get about 300 per week.

I was thinking that might be it, but I withdrew every offer I had and tried to land a single player, but still I can't get the wages above around 300.. this is really frustrating, I have so much money and so much to spend on wages but I can't buy a single player because of this wage limit.

I was thinking that might be it, but I withdrew every offer I had and tried to land a single player, but still I can't get the wages above around 300.. this is really frustrating, I have so much money and so much to spend on wages but I can't buy a single player because of this wage limit.
I have been there... Move forward with time until all offers are cleared...When you don't have any more offers and this one is the ONLY one it should work...It worked for me many times..

Last edited:
Ok I've reloaded the save from the beginning of january and I'll buy one player at a time. So far it seems to be working. Thanks!

Ok I've reloaded the save from the beginning of january and I'll buy one player at a time. So far it seems to be working. Thanks!
Sure thing..I was just waiting to see If someone was going to nail it...I would have helped you otherwise...;)

Last edited: