What's the difference between view-only and playable league

perseter

Reaction score
Anyone knows the difference between playable league and view-only league?
I don't understand it at all. :'(

Anyone knows the difference between playable league and view-only league?
I don't understand it at all. :'(

It's exactly what it sounds like. If you select "view only" you'll only be able to view that league. Not actually manage in it. Where if you select "playable" then you can manage in that league.

For example: if Serie A is "View Only" you'll load those players but you can't manage Inter, AC Milan, Roma, Juventus etc..... And if the EPL is "Playable" then you'll load the players and you'll be able to manage the teams in that league.

I'm not sure it loads all the players of view only leagues.

I've got all the nations loaded in my game (and some), and I've set all to view only (mostly just top leagues loaded) and only have some european nations as playable and as I turned the nations to view only the player count in the database went down (helped stability a lot)

View only is useful for having other nations actually play and allow them to really grow and produce better regens IMO. If you have no desire to coach in Denmark (or who have you), but want to have them loaded, set them to view only.

I'm not sure it loads all the players of view only leagues.

I've got all the nations loaded in my game (and some), and I've set all to view only (mostly just top leagues loaded) and only have some european nations as playable and as I turned the nations to view only the player count in the database went down (helped stability a lot)

View only is useful for having other nations actually play and allow them to really grow and produce better regens IMO. If you have no desire to coach in Denmark (or who have you), but want to have them loaded, set them to view only.

It doesnt load all the players, when i managed in Scotland i forgot to make England playable, and reserve teams from England are not available which is a *******, coz usually look at a few Man U reserve players.

I'm starting to question my earlier statement. Seeing as how view only leagues don't have reserves and youth teams, I'm wondering if View only do not produce the same amount of regens as playable leagues?

It's past the date for Brazilian regens on my game, and there is a noticeable lack of regens. It looks just like I never loaded the league at all.

I find that making a league view only is pretty much the same as not including them at all, only difference being you can see the tables and stats. Hardly any youth regens come through those leagues.