whats the furthest you've got?

Kinger79 - hero. I've just won my third consecutive Champs League in 2016 :D I'm sure I've got it on easy or something

2015 with valencia, but got too bored. My team was perfect, and the board was giving me tranfer bugets of like over £60m, but i didn't know what to do with the money, and i needed know more players, so the tranfer season was dull. I won the champions league five times in a row, but ridiculously four of them where against barcelona, and i got bored of playing them in finals. I was also a little depressed when david villa announced his retirement from international football and was starting to think about his future, because i love him too much to see him go so i quit while i was still happy.

I'm now in 2015/2016 and still happy with continuing my game :)

2018 with Athletico Madrid in FM08
so far 2012 with Man City in 09
does the game just keep going?

i got to 20/21 with rangers in a save on 06 once but i got bored so deleted it eventually

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

i know i have alays wondererd the same when does it end if at all

it was only with the Indian league. I simulated to test some things, not worth the time to post screenshot. I always got fired after a year, I coached at all the indian clubs some 2, 3, even 4 times. Longest I stayed at a club was like 3 years.

I also noticed it was impossible to make money in India since ticket price is like 3 bucks.

2018 with Athletico Madrid in FM08
so far 2012 with Man City in 09
does the game just keep going?

The game doesn't end I don't think, I believe there was a case on the previous installment of Fm where somebody reached 2100+.