Whats the lowest rating You have seen?

KIAStumpy

Reaction score
just played sienna and one 7 . 0
after checking there team i saw there Cd was on 1.7
thats the lowest i have seen lol
Feel kinda bad now there whole team is so unhappy its not real

Yeah I've seen like a 1.6 but that was years ago playing a GK outfield.. I've seen a few 3.3's this year.

I think when I was using my goalscoring tactics with QPR and beat Cardiff 7-1 away from home, McCormack got like a 3.1 rating for Cardiff, there's a screenshot on the thread I think lol.

1.2 any worse? Jermaine Pennant.Lol.When I beat Real Zaragoza 13-0 in my fourth season with Valencia.Balotelli double hattrick :D

I've seen 0.5 in the last FM. It was a pre-season friendly and my team massacred them by a scoreline of 19-0 and he is the culprit for half of the goals lol

pre sesson dont count :)
played my next game and drew 0.0 and my team went from 8s to 5/6s
Fin game :(

2.7, I was 4-0 down to Southampton in the JPT and then their keeper made 4 mistakes and i clawed ot back to 4-4 before winning on Pennos.

3.6 by Mamdou Sakho on his debut for my west ham which made me lose the community shield :(

Lowest I've seen was Lucas after a 5-2 thrashing of Liverpool...he was down to a 3.2 when it was all over. If my guys are below a 6 at the half, they get pulled, unless there is more than one...then I either get on them or face the fact that I'm screwed. XD

Gerard (not steven gerrard, but a spanish gerard) got 2.1 in FM09 with leeds