whats the lowest rep team you have won the champions league with in the 2nd season?

cutsy

Reaction score
whats the lowest rep team you have won the champions league with in the 2nd season?

1st season with newcastle. bought aload of top players over 4 years. benzema and co on 11.3 patch. i finished 3rd and won fa cup.

second season i won the league and the champions league. no ****. draws was fortunate to me but still this is my biggest acheivment.

post the lowest rep team youv won it within 2 seasons

How can you buy lots of players over 4 years and win in the second season? You mean installments?

exactly installments over 4 years. newcastles budget is high and it only lnocks about 3m off initially for a big signing

basically its like doing a leeds, but this one payed off. if i didnt qualify for europe 1st season id of been ******

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

technically no because i have always been in control of my finances

basically its like doing a leeds, but this one payed off. if i didnt qualify for europe 1st season id of been ******

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

technically no because i have always been in control of my finances

fair enough. for me it'd probably be villa but it wasn't particularly hard, not as hard as newcastle probably

fair enough. for me it'd probably be villa but it wasn't particularly hard, not as hard as newcastle probably

thers not alot between them. my problem was grinding out results at the start of the 1st season as the team havnt geld then make a massive surge up the table 2nd half