Whats the most money you've made on a player?

• Thread starter wigan84
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 12K
W

wigan84

As the title says, whats the most youve ever made on one player?? i signed espinola(Parague, if thats how you spell it) for kettering for 8k and sold him 1 season later for 9.25million i think i am the richest club below the prem, and im only in the conf north. lol. I have got kettering into league one now i 5 seasons. Whats your best??

22 million on antonio cassano signed him on a free in my second season sold him the next season to ac milan for 22 million

thats allot of cash!! im getting bored in my season now, i want to manage one of the big 4 but my rep is not good enough yet!! its going to take ages.

its meant to be quite rewarding though getting a lower league team into thwe higher leagues i personally hate it i cant stand playing as a team without cash and i dont often manage outside of spain or italy

Dagoberto. Bought him from Man Utd for £4.6m, then Chelsea bought him off me for £50m the season after

wigan84 said:
As the title says, whats the most youve ever made on one player?? i signed espinola(Parague, if thats how you spell it) for kettering for 8k and sold him 1 season later for 9.25million i think i am the richest club below the prem, and im only in the conf north. lol. I have got kettering into league one now i 5 seasons. Whats your best??

What league were you in when you sold this guy for nearly 10mil? I'm in league 1 with notts county and my best player a 20 year old DM who's been on fire all season, scoring 10 goals with an avg rating of 7.86 is only worth 1.5 mil and I sold him for 1.5 tried to get 2mil for him but the other clubs withdrew the offers.

No offence but 9.25mil for a player below championship lvl sounds a bit fishy to me. ;)

lucas always makes loads as you can get him for about 2.5-3m and chelsea etc always become interested in him on mine and can sell him for around 30m if you are lucky

ive made about 25m on him before

Chelsea offered £40m and %20 of next sale for Renato (from Athletico Miniero not Sevilla) and I only bought him for £5.5m. I would have sold him but I was going through my 3rd season in a row with an Injury crisis. Other than that, Pirlo, I got him on a free and sold him for £19m at the end of a succesfull season.

I think that Wigan84 guy is talking pish about Kettering or who ever they are. Most i have got is 33m for Fabrigas and thos was in 2015 from Liverpool

Al Shalhoob for 5 million with saints in the championship now hes worth 25 million

i bought leighton baines off wigan for 4 mil and sold him for 20mil

I sold Steven Taylor to Liverpool for £15m, and he came up through the youth system so 100% profit.

I got promoted with Norwich first season and Dean Ashton had an awesome season scoring about 45 in 48 games, chelsea offered 25mil and i accepted casu money is a huge asset to stay up and i went on to finish 5th in the prem, however i checked on his progress at chelsea and he didnt hardly get played and was transfer listed i then brought him back for 5 mil so made a 20mil profit! Not Bad!:D

well i got Ballack on a free transfer for arsenal at first he didn't wanna come but he couldn't resist the contract ;) i played him for a season and man utd offered 25 mil but i rejected! then after that season barcelona offered for him 46 mil! but i wanted to keep him! then half way through i offered him to clubs to see how much i could get and both chelsea and real madrid offered 70 million i didn't really want to accept but i did. :( in the end he went to chelsea and scored a hatrick against me and i lost 3-2 :'(

sold players

on footy manager 05 i sold torres in 3rd season for 45mil he was worth 35 but hed lost his touch so i also sold Bierofka and signed adriano, he was awesome

my aston villa, league got carlos tevez on a free transfer. he was absolute rubbish. barcelona offered me 25mil i said yes please

After my first season in fiorentina, bojinov score 24 goals and i sell him to chelsea for 40 million €.........crazy transfer.....in other games i play never sae him sell by that price...

Robinho was rubish for me in Real he cored 2 goals from about 14 starts terrible. Got rid of him to inter did **** all in the first season there as well.

mine is torres, 3rd season in he wasnt doing very well, sodl him for 50 mil
got in adriano scored loooooaaaaads , i also sold bierofka for 32 mil thanks to min fee release clause

just made 32.5 milllion on maicon from inter to man city in the first season of patch 11.3