Whats the reason this tutoring failed?

craiigman

Reaction score
t6vCnqQ.png

According to what Bouldy said it's because of personality. But I can't see the issue:

VPSW2A9.png

Also their determination is the same basically. Santi 15, Paredes 14. I set him to improve his game, and by the looks of it he's learnt the PPM (Which is good as he suits all of them). But now santi's morale has dropped and he's injured :(

But yeah, I spent ages reading up on tutoring and whats best for each player etc. Santi was a perfect choice for Paredes but then this happens?

He is currently injured? May have affected the tutoring

So should I stop all tutoring when a player gets a long injury?
Not sure, i just assumed that was why it didnt work because he is obviously not training while injured and not with the first team so wont be able to tutor anyone

I think i know why .But need some more info.Is this the first season ? And can you check whether they know a common language.It should affect the tutoring if they both cant speak the same language.

I think i know why .But need some more info.Is this the first season ? And can you check whether they know a common language.It should affect the tutoring if they both cant speak the same language.

Just checked. Paredes only speeks Spanish, and well Santi is Spanish?