What's the smallest amount of goals you've ever conceded in the league?

AledD

Reaction score
Whenever I use my own tactics on this game I seem to have a real knack for creating a brick wall at the back. I always seem to do brilliantly defensively and rather badly offensively. I recently started a save with Man Utd and after 15 league games I've only conceded 3 goals. I don't think I've ever had a defense as solid as this before and was wondering what the smallest amount of goals conceded in one season was?

i'm the oppisite, tons of goals and a fair few conceded, won the league with Watford and 2 of the best cb's in the world and best full backs in prem but conceded 49 goals but scored 117 with 36 Emmanuel villa, formerly of derby and alberto paloschi

I concede a lot but also score a lot too. Funny I was just trying out tactics to concede less when I saw this thread. One of them went rather well until I started losing to Wolves and Stoke with United

Least conceded is 15 with PSG in Ligue 1. MY offence didn't suffer, scored 146 :D :D

Season 3 - Invincibles wining season in my Arsenal save. Conceded 24 league goals, and amassing 107 in scoring. Even if most of my defenders end the season on a good average of 7.00+ rating, im still working on trying to stop conceding goals till now.

The most I have conceded was 37 in season 4 where i finished 2nd, and lock on points or 85 with Liverpool oO)

Almost Invincible OM side. Second season. Lost one of my last three games of the season to Lyon. The only loss of the season and only conceded 11 goals in the league. Conceded about double that in Europe.

You stay classy......

went 36-1-1 and conceded 14 goals although i did have a 5-4 win over liverpool which really shoudnt of happened

9, but this was only because i tested a game with Rangers in Div 3, very very easy

I finished a season conceding only 18 on my dover save, scoring 93, a nice +75 goal difference :D

i conceded 8 with Forfar in division 3 Scotland. Don't know how to be honest.

In Fm 11 I conceded 5 with cska moscow in the russian league. It was pretty crazy, I won the league all 5 seasons I played that team but that was the only season my defense was that good