What's the smallest team you've won the CL with?

Guyyyy

Reaction score
Not just this year's FM but in your entire FM 'career'.

Real Betis/FM 2008. Rafael Sobis was a real beast..

Rangers on 2017 took 3 years. on 2015 I won it with Kalmarr a mid table swedish side, that took 6 years and a lot of luck didnt face anyone decent and then played stoke in the final !

Parma on 2016, all the way from serie d, took me 9 years!

Rangers on 2017 took 3 years. on 2015 I won it with Kalmarr a mid table swedish side, that took 6 years and a lot of luck didnt face anyone decent and then played stoke in the final !
some achievement winning it with a mid table scottish side, probably more impressive than winning it with a mid table swedish side

In FM16 I won on different saves with both Hull and Nantes. My biggest achievement though was a EL win with Spartans after I took them over once they promoted from the Lowland League. It only took me 20 years.

In FM17...none yet :D

In previous FM/CM games...probably Palermo and Newcastle United.

Murcia allll the way back in cm 03/04....otherwise I think barnet in fm10

Dinamo Zagreb took like 12 seasons, but i used my own 352/343/23212 and i had 7 homegrown players in the squad in the final in fm14. In FM17 Real Madrid lel

MK Dons on FM14 after about 10 seasons, started at Kidderminster before moving to MK Dons, whom were struggling in League 1. They have a great base to start with with great facilities at MK.

8 men. 3 sent off.... oh wait.

Wycombe Wanderers in FM12/13 i think

Sampdoria in FM ..... 12 I guess?? or 13? back when they were in Serie B

I created a team of 200PA players in FM13, then used the editor to make them all 2"0 and won it with them.

On fm 17 it's Bournemouth, after 4 seasons, but of all time it's probably Sheffield Wednesday. If you measure it by starting squad level rather than historical size of the clubs.

Always had much more success in the league compared to the CL in Fm, throughout the series.