Status
Not open for further replies.

shirajzl

Reaction score
With FM16 being just around the corner, a little over month away, I'm surprised to see this many tactics being uploaded here almost on a daily basis. :O

Usually people are done with the current FM around this time, but this is still pretty busy and active.

What do you think are the reasons?

I only hope it will carry over to FM16 and we'll have a great number of good tactics here even for FM 16 beta. :)

I personally never buy the game until Christmas time. By that time the first couple of patches are out to fix whatever new problems occur at launch day. Maybe others are the same?

I personally never buy the game until Christmas time. By that time the first couple of patches are out to fix whatever new problems occur at launch day. Maybe others are the same?

same here mate.. it's my Christmas present to myself every year! lol..

that said, people are now playing the game to pass on with the time until the next version comes out, so tactics are still aplenty.. with newer updates and all (LFC Marshall etc), there are a number of tweaking people do that work better than previous tactics, probably..

Also, not everyone buys the game immediately on its release.. I remember I bought FM14 in February iirc..

People are preparing for the new FM?
I know its a new game, and even a small patch can "ruin" a tactic
but thats mostly set piece bugs and exploit stuff

I havent checked that tactics but maybe people are just making solid tactics that can be used as bases in FM 16

I kinda like all the new tactics getting here, gotta love if more ppl is getting in to creating good tactics for us to play with :)

probably because no one has created that one tactic that finds the perfect balance between attack and defence and consistency across the season, although it may be impossible with this match engine it leaves the possibility open. the best tactics for FM 15 when you see the results people get its usually scoring ridiculous 100+ goals dueo to exploits but conceding 30+, you really want to be scoring 80 and conceding 15, and if you do it with a realistic formation even better.

probably because no one has created that one tactic that finds the perfect balance between attack and defence and consistency across the season, although it may be impossible with this match engine it leaves the possibility open. the best tactics for FM 15 when you see the results people get its usually scoring ridiculous 100+ goals dueo to exploits but conceding 30+, you really want to be scoring 80 and conceding 15, and if you do it with a realistic formation even better.
You are wrong ! There is THAT ONE tactic - TFF's PREDATOR !

what kills me is that there is 95% tactics for all top leagues and such obviously they will do well, courious to see someone try to make a tactic for englands lowest league vanarama Conference south or North and still try to be success with it

what kills me is that there is 95% tactics for all top leagues and such obviously they will do well, courious to see someone try to make a tactic for englands lowest league vanarama Conference south or North and still try to be success with it

Vanarama Conference in reality isn't England's lowest level league. It is however the lowest level playable league in FM15. You will have to use a custom database to unlock England's lower leagues.

Vanarama Conference in reality isn't England's lowest level league. It is however the lowest level playable league in FM15. You will have to use a custom database to unlock England's lower leagues.

Thats what. Mean like u see all these ppl make tactics for top teams and such but none for lower leagues.. I'd like to see them use these tactics with lower league teams I bet they would lent be as successful

Thats what. Mean like u see all these ppl make tactics for top teams and such but none for lower leagues.. I'd like to see them use these tactics with lower league teams I bet they would lent be as successful

I have used some of the tactics in my Oadby Town FC save. With this save it takes a minimum of 10 years to get to the top league. As for the tactics, the ones that I downloaded didn't work well so I created one to better suit the team. I also realize that the exploits practically negates the AI's ability to adapt to your tactics. This basically means that they can stop you from scoring normally but are helpless with the corner exploit. Lastly these tactics can get you on many occasions a dozen corners in a game.

In my Oadby Town save once I started in the EPL that is when those tactics start to pay dividends. The tactic I am using for EPL portion is called "The Anchor" but tweaked to remove the exploit.

You are wrong ! There is THAT ONE tactic - TFF's PREDATOR !
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/329410-predator-203.html
See what results i'v posted there.
You either play with pirate version of the game or u don't use the tactic as mentioned on OP.
There is difference between testing a tactic with pirate version and the original one . I didn't buy the game and i played with pirate version and non of the tactics seemed to work ,at least good as for the other players. I'v bought the game and things went different :) PREDATOR killed the game.

You sound very ignorant if you think how you obtained the game as any effect on how the tactics work. You forget that all FM games have a random nature involved in the games. Also SI didn't put any anti piracy code to prevent you from playing the full game so it is the same game minus the online access. The hackers themselves locked online access as there is always some idiot who will play a pirated game online.

As for the tactics all of them are hit or miss. This is mainly due to the fact that these require players of a certain caliber for the tactic to work effectively. Also all tactics can be tweaked to obtain the same results or better results.

You sound very ignorant if you think how you obtained the game as any effect on how the tactics work. You forget that all FM games have a random nature involved in the games. Also SI didn't put any anti piracy code to prevent you from playing the full game so it is the same game minus the online access. The hackers themselves locked online access as there is always some idiot who will play a pirated game online.

As for the tactics all of them are hit or miss. This is mainly due to the fact that these require players of a certain caliber for the tactic to work effectively. Also all tactics can be tweaked to obtain the same results or better results.

Do u hear what are you saying ? Ignorant ? Do u know how a game becomes a pirate version ? Do u know about a people called "Crackers" and that the cracks for pirate games are made in virus scripts ? This is making the game heavier for the PC. Also it messes with the random engine of the game.
When u don't know something its better to sit in the corner and look stupid ,than saying something and confirming it.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/329410-predator-203.html
See what results i'v posted there.
You either play with pirate version of the game or u don't use the tactic as mentioned on OP.
There is difference between testing a tactic with pirate version and the original one . I didn't buy the game and i played with pirate version and non of the tactics seemed to work ,at least good as for the other players. I'v bought the game and things went different :) PREDATOR killed the game.

lol

Do u hear what are you saying ? Ignorant ? Do u know how a game becomes a pirate version ? Do u know about a people called "Crackers" and that the cracks for pirate games are made in virus scripts ? This is making the game heavier for the PC. Also it messes with the random engine of the game.
When u don't know something its better to sit in the corner and look stupid ,than saying something and confirming it.

I got a good answer for you DON'T USE A PIRATE VERSION OF GAME BUY IT YOU **** !!!!

Black hat hackers are refered to as crackers. They use the term Black hat and White hat to distinguish between the ones who hack to improve security systems and operating systems dfrom the ones who do it for personal gain. Also I have been playing this game since FM07 and have at one point played both the pirated copy and the retail copy and never experience what you claim to experience.

I got a good answer for you DON'T USE A PIRATE VERSION OF GAME BUY IT YOU **** !!!!
U dumb **** ! In the post above yours i'v explained that i have bought the game and notice the difference between the two.
As i said:
-Better sit in the corner and look stupid , than saying something and confirming it !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.