trickydicky17

Reaction score
Im not sure what is wrong with my version of FM15 but everything that would be a little omg, icon, what ever you want to call them, well most of them are still there but there have a background of black and its just a little black square and then the icon inside it, like the forward and back arrows, the search icon, or even the player jerseys on tactics, it just these little things are already taking the enjoyment of the game away as it just doesn't feel right..

can anyone suggest anything to help, and I've already tried 3 different skins and just nothing seems to want to help ?? its the same thing with what ever skin i use! tried everything i can think of, but to be fair thats not much.

here is an image of what I'm on about:
View attachment 329371

That is weird. Have you done anything with your skin recently?

nothing its been like that since i got it.. and i just thought it maybe something i done so re did everything and then even tried different skins, thats was far as i go with skins, using others.. but nothing changes it, it was even like that before i started using the proper badges and kits

Wow. I dunno man. Never had that problem thankfully. Hopefully someone here can help you!

am i the only one who thinks that it looks good?
Isort of agree the darkness to the whole skin looks good and i do like that, its the icons that just don't look right or good to me, and its just making that game well less fun, on loading the screen the icons appear as they should, say for instance I go onto tactics, so i click the button and the page starts to load, the icons don't have that black square, the kits are there visible on the tactic screens everything looks as it should .. but when its loaded a second later, i get this ...
View attachment 329331

Preferences > Interface settings > Change the RENDERING MODE

Preferences > Interface settings > Change the RENDERING MODE
Thanks i think that did it, I'm just waiting for it to load now but everything seems like it looking like it should! it just looks right now, thanks!

Thank God this issue has a resolution!
Ive just got the game and had this exact problem and was concerned no one else had it.

WHAT, where can i find Preferences? In the game, or do i have to do it in the file? Please Help