lltomll

Reaction score
Does in anybody game Shakhtar acting very weird in the transfer market?

Because in my game, their moves are absolute nonsense.

They sold almost all stars they have, and for a price that is ridiculous! None of this players where unsettled.

Everybody know that Donetsk finances are stable, so theres no reason for this.

The players they sold:

Willian - 8,75M
Douglas Costa - 9,25M
Fernandinho - 14,75M
Jadson - 15, 25M
Srna - 17, 25M (the last three make at least a little sense, given the age and the acceptable value)
Alex Teixeira - 7,25M
Pyatov - Free
Luiz Adriano - 3,7M

And theres at least 5 more squad players sold for peanuts, that should severely damage their squad depth.

Happened something to their board in real world or is just a error in the database (or the game acting weird)?

Do you have the Ukrainian league loaded?

If not, it is usually easier to obtain players from clubs that are in an inactive League, just the way the game works.

Yeah I know that, and is probably the reason.

But a exodus like that? I never saw nothing like. Even being the reason ( the league not being loaded) this is not reasonable.

For example, I do not have the Russian League loaded and CSKA is not giving away Doumbia, Love, Akinfeev or Honda for a acceptable price.

Yeah I see your point, I'm guessing Shakhtar haven't replaced these players?

I suppose they're being picked on because they have great players but reputation will generally be lower as they play in Ukraine making them cheaper to sign. I do agree with you though, this would never happen in real life.

Uh... well they did replace the players, with inferior players paying almost the same for transfer fee and wages.

And they brought just half the players they sold.

i was easily able to ****** jadson and Willian for a Decent price. Lucky!!!!!!!

but yeah like Jack Fulham said earily, if u didnt load the league db, then that will happen. as for CSKA, maybe they are a bigger team or something like that, making it hard to get Doumbia on easy.

Like Jack says, they probably have Shakhtar's reputation set too low.......making it too easy to poach their ambitious young talent. And even if you do sell them, its hard to replicate Shakhtar's transfer market savvy in the game when it comes to buying new players with all their proceeds.

It would be kind of neat though, if the AI gave some advantage in transfers to teams like Shakhtar and Udinese who regularly find gems abroad......some way to replicate their real world success in this area, which in real life basically comes from better scouting networks than other teams.

Whenever I pay as Shakhtar teams come around asking for Douglas Costa for 7m. XD

It's just that the difference is when YOU control Shakhtar you have enough common sense to not sell away all your talent for cheap, but the CPU doesn't.

The bug were also in FM11, but it seems like it is bigger in FM12. I don't know why they do it, but almost all teams in the Ukrainian league sell all of their foreign players. I don't know why and it doesn't make any sense, but I hope it is going to be fixed in the patch.