Whats your addictedness rating?

My freind leaves his computer on, in FM 10 he got to 180 days, I think the message was "Congratulations from everyone at Sports Interactive, we didn't think anyone would get this far"

I'm on, wow you must have no friends lol

No I have the underwear one

I leave fm running in the background most of the time so game time is bound to be something stupid :p
"This is my life and I'll do what I want with it"

Wow ive never got that 108 days one im not sure if thats epic or sad :p

I think im on the underwear one now aswell lol

Aha lol this is my life ill do what i want with it

"A week is long time in football" or something like that :)

Currently better take out anotehr pizza, but also seen Real coaches don't need sleep, remember eating gives you strength & turning underwear inside out saves on washing.

Mine is: Remember, eating gives you the strength to carry on. But I've Also had: time to order another takeaway pizza

I have that now :)

5076411.png

"A week is a long time in Football"

7 days, 12 hours, 8 minutes.

Turning your underwear inside out saves on washing.. I just close my laptop when I'm finished, after saving it, ofc.

First season on FM2011 I'm in Jan'11: Lacks match practice - of course, I've been playing management sims since CM95/96 - so expect days lost to the game until FM2012, where the same shall continue..

The Type-R (Honda Civic) forum that I frequent think I've flounced, such was the randomness of my disappearance. They should've known better...

Last edited:
remember to call your family and ask for more sick leave,
the best one by a long shot