What's your biggest FM15 satisfaction ?

Barca4ever11

Reaction score
Hey fellas,
I know that there is a similar thread,but here you can post all your satisfaction,not just succeses

Mine is:Winning UCL with my own tactic with Leicester,or signing Messi and Neymar for both Leicester and Crotone
Winning 80+ games in a row with Crotone...
And much more...
What's yours ? ;)

Winning La Liga with Atletico, came down to H2H record with Barcelona after both only losing one all season, other was getting to the BPL with FC United

My personal highlight for FM15 was winning the Asian Confederations Cup with Indian side, East Bengal.

In an otherwise quite frustrating save, it was a true moment of satisfaction. :)

Hey fellas,
I know that there is a similar thread,but here you can post all your satisfaction,not just succeses

Mine is:Winning UCL with my own tactic with Leicester,or signing Messi and Neymar for both Leicester and Crotone
Winning 80+ games in a row with Crotone...
And much more...
What's yours ? ;)

Mine would be winning the Spanish cup, Spanish super cup & Liga BBVA in 3 seasons with Villarreal before leaving and winning the world cup with Italy. Very enjoyable

150 game + unbeaten streak in the Prem with Man Utd.

Other than that, actually finishing more than 3 seasons.

I'm 10 odd years in now, not done that since Champ Manager days!

Oh, and actually growing to like regens! Always hated them, this time I made an effort now I enjoy having these guys come through

Sorry to burst the guys bubble above but I had about 300+ games unbeaten until it was ENDED BY ******* MAN CITY! Though it spanned more than 5 seasons and it was boring until it ended and Man City and Arsenal began to compete with me for the first time in 10 years.

Sorry to burst the guys bubble above but I had about 300+ games unbeaten until it was ENDED BY ******* MAN CITY! Though it spanned more than 5 seasons and it was boring until it ended and Man City and Arsenal began to compete with me for the first time in 10 years.

Haha nice (I was only counting actual league matches and not sure of the exact number, was over 3 seasons though), my loss was 2-1 to Arsenal, annoying thing was it was my full strength side, I always rotate massively.

Went a few more years unbeaten in all comps after and then and recently lost in the Champ league semi vs Newcastle (who are **** hot to be fair). My first time not winning the thing since 2015 or 16 I think lol.

Was gutted, I was using that 'Weird' formation that I got off this site. Always used my own the other seasons. I don't mind though, it's good to lose no matter how good your side is.

Sounds like it could have been a good match between our teams Jordan!

Haha nice (I was only counting actual league matches and not sure of the exact number, was over 3 seasons though), my loss was 2-1 to Arsenal, annoying thing was it was my full strength side, I always rotate massively.

Went a few more years unbeaten in all comps after and then and recently lost in the Champ league semi vs Newcastle (who are **** hot to be fair). My first time not winning the thing since 2015 or 16 I think lol.

Was gutted, I was using that 'Weird' formation that I got off this site. Always used my own the other seasons. I don't mind though, it's good to lose no matter how good your side is.

Sounds like it could have been a good match between our teams Jordan!

I wish I had the patience to develop my own tactics, its something I really want to try at, I think my FM16 save (beta until FM17) will be Arsenal, Swansea, Juventus or Atletico - not really sure yet but I've never managed Arsenal for more than a season and their youth setup is perfect for a long term save, plus they have enough money to get a world class striker in and a decent squad at the start.

Come to think about it my streak was only about 4-5 seasons long, I remember I bought David Alaba and Robert Lewandowski in either 2017 or 2018 and that really just transformed my side into a 35-2-1 (W-D-L) team. Then I had Pele-level regens that scored 40+ league goals a season and thats just when it became impossible not to win 4-0 each game.

Last edited: