What's Your Computer Spec

Hush Baby

Reaction score
I usually only load all English leagues and this takes a couple of minutes to create the game and processes between games pretty fast. I have a good computer so decided to load all leagues and see what happens in my managerial career. It took about an hour to load and goes through the game so slowly that I don't have the patience for it.

What experience do other people have running lots of leagues and what is your computer spec?

I use 2.4 duo core processor laptop with 4gig of ram.

i have about the same, but 2.2 processor.
planning to buy 3.0+ proceccor(it will make my game run faster ; P

I have pentium dual cpu either 2.0ghz or 2.2ghz and 2GB RAM and if i load england, spain, italy france and germany ill do a season in about 7hours

how would i find out im a bit **** with stuff like that

go to my computer, right click on white area and go to properties, it'll be at the bottom of that window, your OS, RAM and CPU

I load everything from Scotland to the Balkans to Southern America. Just let the save start up over night.

dual core nearly 5gig of ram and 88oo nvidia graphics card i pretty much load all european and south american countries probably about 20 takes a few minutes to load but the game playes quite fast could do a season in less than a day...

My laptop is terrible- pentium dualcore @ 1.73GHz
RAM of only 1790 MB and 32-bit operating system. Cry for me... :'(

i got dualcore 2.5 Ghz
and only 2 gig of ram :S
guna get more when i get cash

2.6GHz Dual Core, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 64-bit Windows Vista, HD + 2 Bluray DVD-RW drives.

Although I've never loaded up more than 3 countries on this PC yet as usually I just prefer to be one team and stick with them.. But It's pretty fast, loads scores for about 9 or 10 leagues almost instantly

Last edited:
Intel® Core™2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz @ 2558MHz
4GB DDR2 RAM
1.5TB HDD Space
Asus 9800 GTX+ Dark Knight
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Business (SP1) 32-bit

2w 4d 17m 19s uptime record

I have a 2.0Ghz dual core oc's to 3.0Ghz with 2Gb ddr2800 ram and i play with the following:

All scottish divisions
English (upto blue sq but not north/south)
All spanish divisions
Medium database

It does take a couple of minuites to load up when starting a new game but after that it actually proccesses everything fairly quickly depending in the situation without ever getting slow enough to annoy me.

i have core 2 processer 250GBHDD 3GB DDR3 memory playin major european leagues on large database processes pretty quick:)

Laptop:
Dual-Core 2.5GHz processor
4GB, 800MHz RAM
NVIDIA 8600 Video Card
500GB HDD

Desktop:
Dual-Core 3.0GHz Processor
4GB, 800MHz RAM
NVIDIA 8800GTX Video Card
320GB HDD

I usually play on the laptop, and Redrup plays on the desktop.

AMD Athlton 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+ 2.01Ghz
3.00 GB RAM
1 TB HDD
Dual Acer X223W 22" Monitors (1680 x1050)

Well my laptop is absolutely awful basicly because of the RAM. I have like under 500 MB, thinking of buying a new 1 GB RAM. Does it make FM run quicker? I have a 2.2 ghz processor.

Well my laptop is absolutely awful basicly because of the RAM. I have like under 500 MB, thinking of buying a new 1 GB RAM. Does it make FM run quicker? I have a 2.2 ghz processor.

yeah it will make fm faster mate my old computer was like 500mb in ram aswell now i have a 2gb ram its great (H)lol