Whats your fav song?

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb / Slipknot - Left Behind / Cannibal Corpse - Make Them Suffer

Last edited:
My favourite song changes constantly, at the moment it's chemical warfare.

YouTube - Slayer - Chemical Warfare

Although the song with the most plays on my Itunes is master of puppets so I guess I should say that

I was listening to this earlier today! Got a fantastic live version too - "In the Heavens and in the Hells... they must wage war... Through chemical warfare!" Though I don't think it's Slayer's best tune - the Antichrist or Die By The Sword are better.

Though I'm amused by the vast amount of people calling machine-generated beats with a guy talking "songs." Because technically, they're not.

YouTube - Eruption Guitar Solo--Eddie Van Halen

Pure guitar masturbation.

Don't know if it's my favourite tune, but it's awesome!

Your favourite song ever is a song from last year, sounds like you don't know what real music is tbh..

Have you even listened to the song I chose?

His favourite song has to made some year.

I was listening to this earlier today! Got a fantastic live version too - "In the Heavens and in the Hells... they must wage war... Through chemical warfare!" Though I don't think it's Slayer's best tune - the Antichrist or Die By The Sword are better.

Though I'm amused by the vast amount of people calling machine-generated beats with a guy talking "songs." Because technically, they're not.

YouTube - Eruption Guitar Solo--Eddie Van Halen

Pure guitar masturbation.

Don't know if it's my favourite tune, but it's awesome!

Ahh, Van Halen <3 :wub:

Way too many awesome songs to pick one out, but at this moment in time I'll go for Sweet Child o' Mine :)

My favourites at the moment;

Boats and Hoes - Dale Doback ft. Brennan Hoff.
Talihina Sky - Kings of Leon
A Certain Romance - Arctic Monkeys (Arctic Monkeys :wub:)
Acquiesce - Oasis

:wub:

Three of my all time Favourites are:
Digital Love - Daft Punk
The chosen Pessimist - In Flames
November Rain - Guns n Roses

The songs I'm listening to most at the moment are:
The gardens tale - Volbeat
Do Da Oliphant - Skrillex

We No Speak Americanno - YolandaBeCool
HorseOutside -Rubberbandits.
Before games anything by Pendulum gears me up.