Whats your highest received Transfer fee?

• Thread starter Thread starter andyduus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 7K
£41.5m for Domenico Criscito from Liverpool to Man City

Nothing major that I have sold but in my current save I have been offerd £26m for Mikel San Jose. In a Newcastle save I got offered £20m for Cabaye and Hoilett. I remember in a long ago fm (01/02 maybe) I got offered £100m for Saviola

already a thread, please search (leaving now, dont have time to search)

£35m with Crewe for some striker who came through my academy (He was aged 20 and had 140 league goals for me already) turned it down though as I thought it would be quite cool to keep him and build a team around a superstar I've developed myself. Later checked his PA on Genie Scout and it's 199, basically going to be the next Messi/Ronaldo at this rate.

so what if there already is!!! just leave the guy alone to ask his question!!!

No need to be disrespectful mate, No one gives more to the FM-Base community then Raikan...Search the forums and take a look at all the guides he's typed out personally asking for nothing in return.

Having more then one thread on a subject is basically just taking up room because the regular posting members will only post in one of the topics so why have 5 more threads of the same topic with fewer replies? it just causes more work for the Mods and takes up more space on the forum which pushes other topics further down the pecking order

No need to be disrespectful mate, No one gives more to the FM-Base community then Raikan...Search the forums and take a look at all the guides he's typed out personally asking for nothing in return.

Having more then one thread on a subject is basically just taking up room because the regular posting members will only post in one of the topics so why have 5 more threads of the same topic with fewer replies? it just causes more work for the Mods and takes up more space on the forum which pushes other topics further down the pecking order

Basically what he is saying: Hail Raikan, or get lost.

so what if there already is!!! just leave the guy alone to ask his question!!!

what jamie said! you have to understand that if each new member decided to just start threads (like they do all the time) of the same topic we would have a couple of thousand and will for one slow the site down and two make it less streamlined for members like you to find things easily!

I do aplogize, this is the first one for Fm12 :)

the fact remains however!

[video=youtube;kHmvkRoEowc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc[/video]

Thread started by andyduus

andyduus defended by andythetigers

Hmmmmmmmmm IP CHECK!? ;) lol

I dont think i've ever sold anyone major from my team really. I barely keep a save long enough to sell old players either

Last edited:
just sold kevin prince boateng to arsenal from milan for 15mil, thats my most in so far

Back