Whats your highest received Transfer fee?

• Thread starter Thread starter andyduus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 7K
straight away at the start. the stats hes good at arnt what i need him to be good at, he just looks a bit average imo. every other DM/CM i have walks him. i dont use an attacking mid, but then hes not that good at that either... :)

Vaclav Kadlec to Bayern Munich for £20m. I wasn't planning on selling him but he went to Bayern Munich even though I offered him a better and improved contract because of the release fee clause in his contract. Ever since then, I have never put release clauses for a player.

In 2018 and just sold Mbaye Niang to Man City for £51m. He's only 22 I think and could have kept him for another 8 years, but my backup was Ongenda and he's just as good.

£30mil for Tevez at start of game to Real Madrid so far... Just coming to end of first season with City and Chelski are after Nasri (valued at £24mil)... Going to sell if i can get £40mil

£30mil for Tevez at start of game to Real Madrid so far... Just coming to end of first season with City and Chelski are after Nasri (valued at £24mil)... Going to sell if i can get £40mil
nasri is a **** lol. hes willing to break his leg for money.

I got offered 68mil for Fabregas. I rejected it, and immediately regretted that decision... (FM11)

Berbatov for 1.2mil :P I try to hold on to all my players but he's just useless :P

a regen gk for 20 mil to barcelona since i signed a better one on free transfer

I got offered 68mil for Fabregas. I rejected it, and immediately regretted that decision... (FM11)

haha. cesc is good, but not that great in fm11 at arsenal. but i manage to let him play till 37 and retire at the club :)

In my current save; Rio Ferdinand to spurs for 12.5 mil :)

Got Otamendi in to replace him for the same amount so it's all good

Sold off Nani to Chelsea for a cool 37 mil, frustrated at all his missed chances. Bought Neymar in for 35 mil... the fanbase complained that I had signed a no-name for too much money.

Thread started by andyduus

andyduus defended by andythetigers

Hmmmmmmmmm IP CHECK!? ;) lol

I dont think i've ever sold anyone major from my team really. I barely keep a save long enough to sell old players either

Haha :P Think we got a Sherlock over here ;) But no, only a coincidence. :)

I can never get high offers for players, it's ridiculous... most I've gotten is 20 million for Contento (not worth it). Had a lot of deals at the 14-18m mark though.

Personally I would never sell Evra. Fantastic left back and importantly, fantastic tutor.

Coupdhaha: I know Evra is a good player but they gave me 30 kk and Bale is younger and has more potential than Evra. I am that kinda manager that looks for the future.

Pigeonman13: I got Bale for 20 kk after hard negotiations. In the end I just offered them 20 kk and set to non-negotiable.

Back