What's your highest win/draw streak

MsPhotog

Reaction score
i've managed 10 win/draws without a loss, im curios how far it'll go.

im play with the wolves in Npower championship, using a variation of 4-5-1 (with a lot of help from the net)

thanks FM base for all the helpful info

My record is 42 games without losing, but that run recently got interrupted. Still doesn't beat Arsenal's 49 (IRL) though.

I won about 40 games in a row with TNS (thats a 32 league season btw)

I had a 26 game win streak with Bayern Munich before, in 2014. I went 46 games without a loss. Arsenal's IRL record is still actually incredible..

Most wins in a row is 36/37 can't remember, with Histon and again with Histon most games without losing is 53. This was through league two and into league one

This year i went unbeaten a whole season with Napoli all the way until CL final which i lost. (Won every other competition, was 2015/2016 tho)

On FM12 i went 29 win streak NO goal conceded with benfica playing a narrow 41212. Lost the last game tho

This year i went unbeaten a whole season with Napoli all the way until CL final which i lost. (Won every other competition, was 2015/2016 tho)

On FM12 i went 29 win streak NO goal conceded with benfica playing a narrow 41212. Lost the last game tho

How did you manage to not concede a goal. im struggling with the amount of matches i actually draw with goals. almost equal to the amount i win.

Last edited:
Currently on a 28 unbeatun run in all compitions with my Tottenham team how ever my next fixture is my final champions league group game away to Barcalona.. Did manage a 4-3 win over them in the first tie.

FM 12 i went on a streak on 120 games without loss, whilst managing FC Barcelona :)

On my epic game with Toulouse I went 36 games unbeaten in all competitions and I am currently on a 31 unbeaten game streak in the champo league

28 wins in a row, 41 unbeaten and 11 clean sheets in a row with Pennarossa on FM12.

48 with rangers from 3rd division to 2nd division, in the spl now tho cant even pull a win

Currently on a 65 games unbeaten streak with my Forest side in 2023

FM 12 I went 3 whole seasons and still counting unbeaten with Manchester United

Bayern Munich in 2026/27 and im currently on a 61 match streak.

Broke a few record's