AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
Have searched for this thread and seen some for other fm's, Obviously screenshots are preferred because its easy to say yeah i had a 49-50 one before.

I just played a 3rd round tie vs St Mirren and the final penalty score was 21-20 with my best striker missing the penalty, after netting 2 :(

Can not be arsed to work it out but on FM2012 I remember my keeper taking a pen then going all through cycle again for my keeper to miss his second pen! That went on some

I lost 22-21 once before (I think it was in FM 2013), but the crazy thing was that every time I missed a penalty, and the other club had a chance to win it (I shot first), they missed too. I think I missed five pens before they finally made one after one of my misses.

I've just had a 18-17 win with AFC Telford over Preston in the JPT North Rnd 1 :D

Guy that missed for Preston actually missed twice but I failed score my pen first time round.

View attachment 410507

just won 25-24 on penalties. there is definitely some issue with penalties on this version, they rarely finish after the standard 5 each..

i lost 14-13 on FM13..nowhere near as yours but its the longest penality series that happened to me