Whats your most expensive transfer

lee_efc

Reaction score
After the news of Di Maria going Man United for 65m, got me thinking what is your most expensive transfer on FM14.
I think mine is 55m for Januzaj

In my PSG save, I bought Neymar for £200M in 2018. It probably wasn't worth it even though he did put in some amazing performances, but when you're getting 200-300M transfer budgets every year, you can afford to overpay for players occasionally :p.

Some other big (50m+) transfers I made in that save:

Ozil - 64M (2014)
Carvajal - 55M (2014)
Rafinha - 68M (2019)
Januzaj - 76M (2019)

The reason Januzaj was so expensive was because he had just signed a new contract. It's hard to resist buying the best players when you have so much money even when you know you're getting ripped off!

I don't really like to spend big money on transfers my biggest save was Mauro Bollino for Reading in abour 2018/19 for about £15m but ive seen some BIG transfers...
Angelo Henriguez Man Utd to Dortmund £40m
M.Vydra West Brom to Man City £33m ( WAS A BEAST)
E.Balanta Newcastle to Chelsea £32m
E.Lamela Spurs to Real Madrid £52m plus Morata
and ive seen Regans go for £40-70m but they dont count i suppose lol.

Was in my second season as Real Madrid and signed Pogba for £50m and Javi Martinez for £70m (i got ripped off)

On one of my older saves, Pogba would count as my most expensive transfer for around 55 Million $. Otherwise, initially, in the first couple of years, I have to stay in budget, and once I get enough money, the players I have are much better developed than what are available..

I'm invariably ready to spend 100 Million $+ on Hummels, but Dortmund never accept..

neymar 200+ mil (wc winger),zouma (world calss def) 200+mil ,wilshare (wc midfielder) 200+mil...****,it was the only way to get this palyers

most weird comp transfer was facundo ferrerya to stoke for 71mil in 2018 :))

Last edited:
Not really into offering big bucks for one player so my biggest transfer is 20m pounds + Lindegaard for Wanyama in my MU save because i really need someone to compete Fellaini for starting XI (as Carrick and Fletcher won't get any younger). I had to think all day long to even bid as much as that....

I sold Wilfried Zaha to Tottenham for around 70 Million, btw, although it was Dollars. Also, got an offer for around 80 Million $ for Danny Welbeck, but decided to reject, since I don't need the money, and he's HGC.

Paid £34 Mil for Balotelli in 2015. Other than that I paid £25 Mil each for Sanchez and Shaw in 2014.

I paid 65mil for Januzaj in January 2021.... got injured in training without playing a game.... 5months.

Around 35m for Draxler in 2014 is my highest.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

£122m for Isco £200m for Wilshire and £200 for Neymar you people are mental lmao

Balanta €70M
Luka Jovic €60m
Andrija Zivkovic €70M
Lucas Romero €70M
Hirving Lozano €85M

85m pounds for Neymar was my top transfer ever. I believe I picked him up in season 4 after winning the Champions Cup a few times and Barca failed to win La Liga so he was open to a transfer to Liverpool. :)

And you guys realize you can get Hirving Lozano for 6.75m release fee in the first 2 years right? I have no idea why anyone would wait to spend 60m+ on him when you can get him early on the cheap.

£30m for Alex Sandro and £30m for Simone Scuffet. Highest sales are £38.5m for Andre Hahn and £38m for Alberto Moreno.