Status
Not open for further replies.

nelmser

Reaction score
Match engine is shocking.

# Defenders never tackle
# Corners overpowered
# Strikers don't score

Game ie unplayable. When will they patch it?

Sounds to me like you need to learn how to use tactics. I'm not having any of those issues

Sounds to me like you need to learn how to use tactics. I'm not having any of those issues
Typical gamers reply, disdain and condescension in one sentence.

Maybe you need to watch some REAL football once in a while, this game can be very unrepresentative of player movement, positioning, passing, decision making, following manager instructions etc.

Try your tactic with Norwich or Crystal Palace or Crewe before you come here crowing about your Man U tactic and how perfect it is.

From what I've seen from some devs they seem to be skirting around the match engine issues, so it'll probably take a while.

Typical gamers reply, disdain and condescension in one sentence.

Maybe you need to watch some REAL football once in a while, this game can be very unrepresentative of player movement, positioning, passing, decision making, following manager instructions etc.

Try your tactic with Norwich or Crystal Palace or Crewe before you come here crowing about your Man U tactic and how perfect it is.

No disdain or condescension actually. It was meant tongue in cheek. I also never mentioned my tactic other than saying I wasn't having those issues. That is hardly crowing. What I was trying to point out was that tactically, there area things you can do to fix issues. A lot of the things people are complaining about on here, are issues with their tactics. So if I offended you, my apologies.

wait till after jan then every thing will be fine

What I was trying to point out was that tactically, there area things you can do to fix issues. A lot of the things people are complaining about on here, are issues with their tactics.
Apologies for my initial post, upon re-reading it seems a little blunt.

The point you make is actually the crux of the problem, why should anybody have to adapt their tactical approach so as not to exacerbate flaws in the ME?
The game at present plays so bad its bordering on the ridiculous, but hey! its the third new interface in three years and Oooo how shiny it looks... MEH!

The bugs that where present in the last edition are all here in this, the only difference is SI haven't yet wrote the scripts to fudge a fix. I am of the mind that only $$$ is top of SI's agenda.

What TJD07 said, this needs to go in the frustrations thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.