When does steam downlaod the new patch (12.1)?

ohembrough747

Reaction score
When will my steam account download the latest FM 2012 patch. The patch has been out for a day, and my steam is set to auto download it.

Also, does anyone know if it has database cahnges, e.g. player attribute changes?

Thanks very much

Yes, but when, how long after it is released....as the patch is out, and i dont' have it even though i ahve steam

Yes, but when, how long after it is released....as the patch is out, and i dont' have it even though i ahve steam

Have you checked your saved games "game status"?

If it hasn't downloaded;
  1. Load Steam
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
  5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
This worked for me when the patch didn't download.

Check your game status, you will know if you have the latest update.. Well, you probable won't but yeah it will tell you what version you have.

Steam will download the file before you probably even realise there is a new update so it's very likely that you do have it. :)

When I start a new game shouldn't it have another option for databases, rather than default? Shoudn't there be a 12.1 database option?

When I start a new game shouldn't it have another option for databases, rather than default? Shoudn't there be a 12.1 database option?

When I started a new game, it only had the default option but when I went into the game, it said 12.1.