• Eintracht Frankfurt

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CallumR

Reaction score
3f496ac8612b381c9.png

Last edited:
C'mon lads, i know i start a lots of Polls in the past without starting a story but this time it will be. I hope that at 9 (i think 8 in UK) we get a winner and i could start this career. Cheers

3f496ac8612b381c9.png

Chapter 1: Club Introductions

SG Eintracht Frankfurt e.V. is a professionel sports club based in Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany. It is best known for its football club which was founded in 1899. Some Nicknames are: The Eagles, Moody Diva or the Diva from the Main.

They won the German Bundesliga once (1959) and the DFB-Cup five times. Since May 22 they are also European Champions by winning the UEFA Europa League. Because of this they will play in the UEFA Champions League the upcoming season.

They play their Homegames at Deutsche Bank Park (Waldstadion). The Capacity of the Stadium is 51,500 (48,500 seaters).

Club Legends

anthony-yeboah-eintracht-frankfurt-1589798288-38932d48589eb891a3770.jpg

Anthony Yeboah was a real legend for Eintracht Frankfurt. He is a legend of Leeds United too. Between 1990 & 1995 he had 123 league appearances for the Eagles where he scored 68 times.

jay-jay-okocha-eintracht-frankfurt-1563022885-235848f93c1c7e68fa651.jpg

But here is not only Tony Yeboah. Another Legend of the Game was Jay-Jay Okocha who is for me beside Ronaldinho the most skillfull player i've ever watching. Between 1992 and 1996 he scores 16 Goals in 90 League appearances for Eintracht Frankfurt. After his spell at Waldstadion he moves on at clubs like Fenerbahce, PSG, Bolton Wanderers or Hull City.

Last edited:
3f496ac8612b381c9.png

Chapter 2: The Squad

Keepers809a84e7f6bfdb51.png
In Goal there are no doubts about our Number One. Kevin Trapp win the race by miles ahead of Jens Grahl. With 31 he is also in his prime and had yet to go minimum 3 Seasons at Top Level. Sooner or later we need a young and talented prospect who could learn from our Top Keeper Trapp.

Defence1fff1ce209b38ddc.png
My first Idea before i saw the squad was to implement a Three at the Backline. But after i recognize that we only had two 3 Star Central Defenders and overall just 3 naturally Center Backs i threw this Idea threw the window. I also wonder myself how could this work in Real Life but it does. So we go for a Four at the Back with Max - N'Dicka - Tuta - Touré.

Midfieldd9f4274c7c8e7628.png
The Midfield is surely the Heart of our Squad. With Mario Götze we had a superb Playmaker who also can score Goals. Beside him we got Top Players in Daichi Kamada and Djibirl Sow, some good Players like Lindström, Jakic and Club legend Sepp Rode and an absolut stunning talent in Ebimbe who is loaned out from PSG. The 21 year old french Midfielder will be a full Eagle if we achieve to stay in the Bundesliga which is 100% the Case. The fee will be around 7.50M Euro.

Strikere31c082ac6a187e0.png
The Frontline will we lead by the french sensation Randal Kolo Muani who is signed for free from Nantes. I hope he will score many Goals and provide many Assists for us so we can achieve great tings here at the Main Metropolé.

Tactic

Taktik-4-2-3-1d4db7683c9fb0838.png
After i threw away the three at the Back Idea i build this construction that will grow over the next few weeks/months. I will translate the Roles for you in english so maybe you could better understand.

Goalkeeper/defend
Central Defender/defend x2
Left Wing Back/support (stay wider)
Right Wing Back/support
Halb Back/defend
Ballwinning Midfielder/support
Right Winger/support
Inverted Winger/support
Advanced Playmaker/support
Complete Forward/attack

Maybe the left Wing Back could switch to attack because there is just one with Kolo Muani. We will succeed with counter attacking Football so we play:

Counterpress, Counterattack, Pass into Space, higher tempo.

Sorry for not updating this Story. It will go on.... After i've finished Dark Soul 2;)