Reaction score
when can you say is the time to stop buying brazilian and argentinian players???
i must have over 8 on my starting team alone, they are really good!!!
but do people like buying a lot of them or piling their team up with loadz of south americans???

I use mainly home-grown players or players from near by countries (Eg Playing in England using British and Irish Players ) . I prefer raising home grown youth players

I use mainly home-grown players or players from near by countries (Eg Playing in England using British and Irish Players ) . I prefer raising home grown youth players
Thank you for saying Britain and Ireland and not saying the Ireland is Britain anyway thats beside the point.I usually ennd up buying the weir and wonderful but I like getting Irish and British players on the squad.

my man utd teams are always a united nations squad ;)

I always buy too many south american players. They have such a lot of good young talented players that I can't avoid to buy them. The problem is that I usually play in la liga and there you only can unfortunately have 3 non-eu players in the squad.

not gunna lie i have started to build up a collection of chile and paraguay players, waldo ponce is a tank

When I can barely stand up just to ****

oh, this is about fm?

Same answer applies.

I cant get work permits
Keep an eye on any other ntionalities they may have. Like, if they are Brazilian and have a second nationality of, let's say, Spanish, they won't need a work permit.

I try sign players from small nations, players that are actually good though. On my Aston Villa save, I began searching random places of the world to find players. At Seoul, with the whole "Max 3 foreign players" stuff, I kept on Damnjanovic (Montenegro), bought Jeparov (Uzbekistan) and for the first season, Yildiray Basturk (Turkey) and for the second Basheer Saeed (don't remember where he's from... Asian nation of some sort I think...)

I always sign then when they are young, 3 years before 21 so they will be HG when they reach 21. In My juve save i got u20 squad full of young regens from italy,belgium,Argentina,brazil and mexico

I always sign then when they are young, 3 years before 21 so they will be HG when they reach 21. In My juve save i got u20 squad full of young regens from italy,belgium,Argentina,brazil and mexico

Exactly the same as I was doing with my Las Palmas team on FM 2010. I'd sign them as young as possible and loan them out for two seasons until they gained passports etc.

never really bothered, although its a ball ache when the non-eu players get called up mid-season for things like african nations cup, south american internationals etc as they often clash with big domestic games. i try not to flood one area of the team with players from s.america or africa but spread them around to minimize disruption

I find that most of the best regens are South American, and I currently have ten in my first team squad!

I, as a south american, always try to sign players of this continent. They are generally very good and not very expensive.
In Europe I've noticed that Croatian players are very good option to buy...