Hopefully Mr Klopp returns to enthral us all with his next installment. This is definitely one of my highlights of FM 15. Well played Mr Klopp.

You are ruthless!!! but I cant stop giggling to myself :p

Lol I know, I will stop now.. If you are reading Peter, I am just kidding my friend, in truth your story was better than all of mine combined! keep up the good work!

thanks for comment,guy

:)

ps.
Liverpool is my first career experiance that i post..
play the game with no transfer is another way of fun...coz it's realistic.

Last edited:
update..

First time with UCL is not too bad.
WBA is in Group E with RealMadrid, the winner of UCL last season that i lost them in SuperCup .

and now
WBA can go to the next round with Real madrid .

the dream still go on...

ps. i m still have Dawson, Tripper, Cladio Yakop, Berahino, Sinclare in my first team squad.
(all they were in the squad before i'm in)

kindly proud..

Take THAT QPR board!

Who needs Mourinhooo!? We have P.Kloppiooo

Very dramtically kindly proud :)

Last edited:
I just read this thread.... amazing stuff! When I first read it I looked in the mirror, very very dramatically. Like this!:
View attachment 257899

But then I read all the comments, and thought that this was RIP to all other threads LOL.

Now, I am just very very kindly proud to have been part of this fantastic journey!

I wish I could have this very dramatically miracle of jobs. taking a team from 20st to 1th. When WBA sack you, they will regret very very dramtically

I cannot allow this story to slip off of the 1st page. If Mr Klopp cannot very very dramatically update us on a daily basis then I will personally keep this story going!