When Ronaldo does hang up the boots, hinting at a potential move to Hollywood

Reaction score
The 34-year-old wants to follow in the footsteps of other footballers who have appeared in numerous feature-length productions, including Vinnie Jones, Eric Cantona, and David Beckham.

"I hope I live more than 50 years more and I want to prepare to face the obstacles of a new life, to do things I don't know how to do," he said.

Ronaldo has already netted 10 Serie A goals in 14 games for Juventus so far this season and was recently named the Best Men’s Player of the Year at the Dubai Globe Soccer Awards and will return to action when Juventus take on Cagliari on January 6.

Cristiano Ronaldo has been named men's best player at the Dubai Globe Soccer Awards, taking home the honor for a fourth successive year.

Ronaldo was in Dubai for the Globe Soccer Awards after being nominated for Best Men's Player alongside rival Lionel Messi and Liverpool duo Virgil van Dijk and Mohamed Salah.

Speaking at the Dubai Sports Conference, he said: the Portuguese opened up on what he might do when he does hang up the boots, hinting at a potential move to Hollywood.

"Several years ago, the age of playing football was until 30-32, but now, you find those who are 40 years old playing on the field".

"The moment my body is no longer responding in the right way on the field, then it would be the time to leave. My success in my field is the result of hard work and a way of living. I work continuously to improve my mental and physical abilities."

"I focus a lot on studying, on learning, because unfortunately, the studies I have done can't give the answer to all the questions I have in mind.

Speaking about his continued drive to succeed Ronaldo said, "The love of football is the main motive in achieving all the titles I ever won.

"There are no special miracles or secrets in my success story or any other success story. Rather, it is a great dedication to what you do. At the age of 34, I still have that fitness through diligence and hard work to get titles."

Juventus and Portugal fans, don't worry, Cristiano Ronaldo doesn't plan on retiring anytime soon.:cool: