mvp93

Reaction score
i'm in 2015/16 season and i am Newcastle Dzeko is 29 and wants to leave i dont want to sell him yet but i have to sell him soon to make some money for the team.

So i am askin when should i sell my best player

Well, you'll find that possibly even the next year his value will begin to drop rapidly, especially as his contract becomes shorter.

Now wouldn't be a bad time to sell, but be sure to sell at a decent amount which would enable you to look for a replacement, even it being a youngster with potential. It can some times be well worth it.

I think you should not sell him, i would like to play player like him until he's 34. in 2015 you should have much money to buy youngster for backup

I'd offload him to get your moneys worth, i bet he cost you a fair bob and if you need money sell him before he hits 30.
If you don't need money then let him retire at your club and have him as a coach which is what i do with my fave players.

i gt him on a free in 2012 :) bt if i do sell who should i hve as a replacement i hve Carroll, Sanogo and a decent regen who should i replace him with

i gt him on a free in 2012 :) bt if i do sell who should i hve as a replacement i hve Carroll, Sanogo and a decent regen who should i replace him with

Yeah, I remembered your thread on whether to sign him :D
Glad to see you did.

Sanogo is definitively better then Carroll in my opinion, but do a good extensive scouting on the regen, and get him if showing potential, as he'll probably be much cheaper both in fee and salary.

alright guys i will sell him at dah end of the season thanks 4 the help

I'm ****** off i sold Dzeko for 12.5 mil and the board took all the maney and left me with 1 mil

Last edited: