Gumpen

Reaction score
Im currently playing a minor club which I just got promoted to PL lol. Anyways. I can'r afford the high salary in the end. When should I start selling my best players? 25-27 year ish? I have bought most of my players relative cheap from 17-19. Or got the promoted from academy.

Why would you start selling your best players? Do you not have enough funds coming in from the PL. Keep them happy by inserting a minimum fee release clause.

Need any help email me Tumariehaszard at gmail dot com

It's a thin line to balance, especially if you're a minor club.. If you get a rather good offer for the player(s), and you're pretty sure you can't afford their wages, sell them.. Also, if they're nearing their last year of contract, and you can't renew their contract, definitely sell them before they reach their last year, anything is better than letting them go on a free. Just ensure that you have atleast respectable alternatives for those players.. A decent position in the Premier League, should slightly increase either your transfer budget, or your wages budget.

Look towards getting players on loan, or try to open a link with another club, regarding loaning of players, which should help you in the short term..

It depends on the players specifically really do you have replacements lined up for them? Are they good enough to keep you up in the premier league? Are they good enough to be leading premeir league players? Have they requested they want to leave for a bigger club? I suffered the same problems in FM13 with pompey took me 5 years to get to the PL and had the same issue for the first few years. One of the tricks I do is offer bonuses to the players on 30 goals scored max that out defenders arent going to hit it, nor midfielders. Also if you back your skills as a manager and the ability of your team then you can be sneaky and offer them a ?0 release clause as this WILL get them interested. More risk free for them, also team of the year bonuses are good to do aswell especially in the first year of PL football!

There is an overload of youth talent in my squad. It is as follows:
GK: Butland, Steele
LB/LWB: Kostas Stafylidis, Jonathan Silva, Wijnaldum, Salva Ruiz
RB/RWB: Sam Byram, Mario (Villarreal), Motta (free), Wallace (on loan)
CB: Zouma, Strandberg, Boyata, Milosevic, Casasola (Boca youth), Rugani , Keane (Man Utd youth), Jonathan Tah (sent on loan), Bossaerts (sent on loan) Elio Capradossi (sent on loan)
DM: Kehl, Pugilese. Rossiter (Pool),Rani Khedira (on loan)
CM: Zuculini, Thorne, Musonda (sent on loan)
CAM: Januzaj, W. Hughes, Paredes ,Guido Vadal

CAM: Valentino Lazaro

LW: Memphis Depay, Viktor Fischer,

RW: Sean Murray, Gerard Deulofeu, Allione

ST: Alberto Cerri (sent on season loan), Adam Campbell, Carlos Fierro, Guidetti, Gabriel Barbosa, Said (sent on season loan), Jerome Sinclair (sent on season loan)

I am trying to balance the youth with the experience but its really difficult to get the seasoned professionals on a a low salary budget.

I am trying to balance the youth with the experience but its really difficult to get the seasoned professionals on a a low salary budget.
If you find difficult to renew a player contract because his demands are very high try to ask him assertively to drop his agent.
If he refuses kindly speak to him the last option.
After that without the stupid agent salary you will be happy to renew the player contract with much less money ;)
Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make it easy on yourself. If a player refuses to renegotiate into your price range, transfer list him. Sometimes the player will ask to be taken off the transfer list and give you more of a deal like you were looking for.