Kenny Peeters

Reaction score
This will probably be the most easy question for you all, but I am wondering. Suppose your team is prognosed for last place in the league, but obviously your goal in the game should be: "do better". But how much better is the game going to let you be without any new signings of miracle wonderplayers that are in the game.

Would you be happy with place 1-6, ofcourse
Would you be happy with place 7-10, probably
Would you be happy with place 10-14, not that much anymore
Would you be happy with place 14-16, probably not

IS it possible for a team that is prognosed last place to finish somewhere in the top? I sure see the AI do this? So...it should be possible and it all comes down to training, tactics, few clicks on player and team instructions, adaptation of opposite team and so on?

Naturally its possible. But if the team really is much poorer in terms Of Mental stats, squad balance etc, then its almost impossible.

Naturally its possible. But if the team really is much poorer in terms Of Mental stats, squad balance etc, then its almost impossible.

So it is possible, but it is very hard...so I suppose to get the most out of the game when you play with a team with a low prognose would be to tweak the tactic so you can expose the weakest parts of your opponent?

I ask this because I am currently in my 5th season with a team and I had some good and bad results, but one season I was second after 22 games and then I just lost almost everything, and when I didn't lose, then it was a draw.

So I don't know where I read it but someone said: if you are the best team in the league, the game is all yours. So I guess if you have a weak team in the league, you must "exploit" the opponents weak links? Right?

For example, your AMR is quite good and their DL is quite bad => play down right flank?

At this moment I was playing with a team that has the prognose to be fifth, but I don't think this is possible because my players aren't that well. I even had a rage-quit because I got sacked because of the place I was in at that moment. It seems like cheating because I sometimes start over in a previous save but I just want to learn the game at this point...and maybe get to enjoy this game at his fullest and if that means that I can play one match a night (because I have to analyze the opponent properly...) so be it...

Last edited:
I'd aim for a mid table position at first, European spots at a push, then build for a top 4 finish etcetera.